Chapter One

Things you need to know:
~You are a YouTuber that has 700,000+ subs
~You live in Canada
~No one knows what you look like other than Evan (Vanoss) and Smii7y

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I opened up my eyes and stared at the ceiling. I looked over at my clock. It was 8:13 a.m. on Saturday. I then looked at my phone, which was the reason I woke up. It was the guys. Someone texted me on the group chat. It happened to be John.

John: Hey you up for some CS:GO with Smii7y, Inotorious, McCreamy and I?

I saw he texted me this about 3 minutes ago.

Yeah. Let me get ready and I'll be on in 10

I instantly got up and showered. After that, I got dressed into some comfy leggings and a red and black flannel, and then put makeup on. Even though they couldn't see my face, I still wanted to look good because after this I was planning on going over to Lucas's aka Smii7y's. I turned on my computer and put on my headphones. I looked back at my phone to see that I was five minutes late. Oh well. I looked back at the screen and joined the call.

"Hey what took so long?" John asked after everybody said hi to me.

"Oh ya know. I spent those 5 minutes trying not to die inside." I said sarcastically. "Or ya know just getting ready to join the call and such."

Everyone in the call laughed a little.

"Oh! Also Smii7y is just getting some food he'll be right back." John said as it quiets down.

"Alright you guys ready to fucking play already?" Lucas said as he finally came back.

"Finally? We've been waiting on you Smiietaeii." 'Ainsley' said as he dragged out Smii7y's name.

We all laughed and pressed 'accept' so we could finally enter a map and start playing.

We were loosing 4-0 on counter terrorists, just getting our weapons.

"What made you get the title of being a Saint, Ainsley?" Inotorious asked as the round started.

"I touched a lot of kids." Ainsely replied which made all of us laugh.

"Like touched their hearts right? Like you touched their hearts?" Inotorious asked again.

"No."

"Ok." Inotorious said.

We all laughed.

"Uhhgg how am I gonna make a video out of this?" Smii7y asked as he stopped laughing.

"I don't know but I'm keeping that in." I said as I killed two guys on the other team.

"Oh my lord." Smii7y said as he got killed, hitting the other guy for 93.

"I got him!" I yelled going after him.

He was just sitting in a corner, probably toggling on his cheats.

"He should be low on health." Smii7y said as he was spectating me. I locked my crosshair on him. I pulled the trigger and somehow didn't kill him.

"WHAT?!" Lucas and I said at the same time.

"Hey the Canadians are in sync!" John said as he got killed by the guy I tried to kill.

"Shut up." We said in sync again. I blushed really hard. Thank god no one can see me.

I finally killed that guy and then got killed by another guy that was behind me.

"Ah man that's bullshit." I said as we lost another round. Apperently I was the only one left alive.