Chapter Four

Lucas

"She likes you man. I can tell." John was talking to me on skype. I was talking about (Y/N) again. I wanted to ask her out so badly. I wanted to know if she liked me. He says that she does, but how can I be sure?

"How can you tell?" I asked with stress in my voice.

"Well, she visits you all the time. She cares for you more than I think we all do. You are incredibly important to her. Plus why wouldn't she like you?" His words were encouraging but I was still nervous.

"When should I ask her out?" I asked running my fingers through my hair.

"You'll know. But for right now let's play some games." He said starting up CS:GO, I did the same.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as (Y/N) poked my cheek. I turned to her and smiled.

"Hey baby, what's up?" I asked her. She was laying next to me on the couch while Evan was on the other side of me.

"We should probably get John soon. Has he texted you yet?" She smiled up at me and I kissed her nose. She blushed, which made her even cuter.

"I don't know, and you look cute when you blush." Her face went a darker shade of red. She buried her face in my arm and I laughed.

She said something that was muffled. I couldn't understand what she said so I asked her, "What?"

"I said stop. You're making me blush." It was still muffled but I could understand her this time. I kissed the top of her head.

"Hey John just texted me." Evan said and we both looked over to him.

"Wait why didn't he text m-" I looked at my phone and he apperently texted me 12 times, and called me twice. "Nevermind. We should go pick him up." I got up and then put my hand out for (Y/N) to grab. Evan scooted all the way down the couch and took my hand, making me pull him up.

"Thanks Lucas." He said while patting my shoulder.

I held my hand out again and this time (Y/N) grabbed my hand. I pulled her up off the couch and intertwined our fingers. We made our way too the door and noticed Evan was by the island, just texting someone, probably the one and only Kryoz, on his phone.

"Evan!" I called his name, making him look over towards us. He still kept looking at his phone but he made his way towards the car with us.

"Sorry John keeps asking about you two." Evan said smiling.

"What did you say?" I asked him. Evan was a shithead when he had an opportunity like this.

"Oh nothing. Just that you guys basically are boring and love eachother very much."

"That's.... Actually pretty nice of you to say. Thanks?" (Y/N) said and got comfortable in the seat.

~ Time Skip (its just a car drive. Nothing interesting would happen) ~

"Where is John?" (Y/N) asked Evan and as soon as she said that, you could see the top of his head with a ponytail.

"Of fucking course he would have his hair up like that." I said as I started to grab my phone out of my pocket. The phone only rang once, it was picked up immediately.

"Hey Smitt. Where are you guys? I'm over by the bagging area." He said excited and only half focused, probably looking for us.

"We see you. Evan will be waving his arms." I said and looked at Evan as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not doing that." He said and laughed.