Chapter Two

Lucas's P.O.V.

(Y/N). She does things to me. She makes me crazy. I can't live without her, everything about her is perfect. The way she laughs and smiles. How stupid she is sometimes and how much she can make me laugh. She will probably be the death of me. Even the things she makes me feel. She is finally mine, and I'm hers. I'm ecstatic that we now are holding hands, her left arm wrapped around my left arm, and her head on my shoulder. Just us together watching a movie. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door.

"Is that Evan?" (Y/N) asked looking at me.

"I think it is. We should probably get up to go see him." I smiled at her. Then leaned in to kiss her. It was sweet and gentle, and it was over quickly. "We should probably get up now."

I sprung up, and grabbed her hand and pulled her off of the couch. She then started to quickly make her way to the door leading me as I chuckled at her, intertwining her fingers with mine.

Once we got to the door she let go of my hand. I frowned a bit and she looked at me and said, "Just wait."

I then opened the door to see a smiling evan.

"Hey Evan! Great to see you man." I said as pulled him in for a hug.

"Its great to see you too! Hey (Y/N)!!" He said while moving over to hug her. I felt a pang of jealously, but it went away quickly as I remembered that she was now my girlfriend. It just now hit me, my crush, that I have been in love with for years, has just become my girlfriend. Woah. I didn't realize it but I started smiling and staring off into nothing.

"How have you guys been?" He asked bringing my attention to reality. She looked at me for a second, then replied. "Oh ya know, its been good."

"Anything new?" He asked. (Y/N) and I looked at eachother. She gave me a smile and told Evan what happened.

"Yeah actually. About an hour ago, Smii7y and I started dating."

Evan looked at the two of us. "Finally."

(Y/N) and I looked at eachother again confused.

"You guys obviously liked eachother, don't deny it, and congratulations." He said as I shut the door behind him. "Also Dathi owes me 20 bucks now. I said that you guys would get together in this month, and he guessed next month."

"Thanks Evan and you guys placed bets on us?" I laughed realizing how obvious it was that (Y/N) likes me, and how much I liked her. "But I kind of expect that from you guys. I can take your bags and take them to your bedroom."

"Oh I could stay at a hotel becuase I don't feel like overhearing, something happen." He said while trying not to laugh.

"Ha, ha, very funny. But maybe you shouldn't stay here."

"So then you two would still fuck."

(Y/N) grabbed his bags and went towards the direction of the hall. Before entering it, she said, "Evan you can stay here I promise you won't hear anything."

"Well damn." Evan said as he sat down on the couch.

"Damb." He turned his attention on me once I said that.