Chapter Six

(Y/N)

"Hey John." I said as we were the only two people on the call right now.

"Hey (Y/N). How's your day been so far?" He asked me as we both loaded up the game.

"Its been good. I'm going over to Smii7y's in about and hour or two. What about you?" I asked him as we were starting up PUBG.

"Oh I've been good. You two hang out a lot." We were in the lobby waiting to go into the plane.

"Yeah, but I mean I don't live around many other people I know. And we are really close to eachother." I told him.

"Lets drop here." He told me marking a place on the map. We both were quiet as we jumped out of the plane.

"You two seem to get along together better than the two of us do. That's saying something."

"And what would that be saying?" I asked confused, while pulling out my parachute.

"Well, you two would be great together." He said as we both landed.

"Wait you really think so? We're just friends though."

"Well I'm just saying I ship the two of you."

"Fair enough. But we probably won't get together." I was let down by my own words, but I knew they were true.

"Ok. But if you do get together you owe me 50 bucks." He said as I killed a guy.

"Ok fair enough. But if one of us get either boyfriend or a girlfriend before dating eachother, you have to delete your channel." I said while laughing. "No but if we don't you have to give me $50."

"I wasn't gonna delete my channel anyways." He said as we both just laughed.

"Hey guys." Mini said joining the call.

"'Ello. We need to wait for Smii7y, Tyler and Anthony."

"Well you only have to wait for Anthony and Smii7y." Tyler said joining the call. Eventually Smii7y joined, and so did Anthony.

"I'm going to beat you. I don't care if I don't get first, I'm beating you." Smii7y said to me, making me waby to beat him.

We were loading up Mario Kart now so John and I had to die in PUBG.

"Oh yeah? Tell me what you were gonna do to me in the beginning, when I beat you in the end."

"Ladies ladies you're both beautiful." Anthony said making everyone in the call laugh.

"(Y/N)? Hey baby. What were you thinking of?" I realized I was spacing out when Lucas talked to me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

We were on the couch just watching stranger things again for the third time. His arm was behind me and I was snuggled up in the corner of the couch. Evan was on his phone on the other side of the couch, and John was just coming back from getting some water.

"Oh nothing. Just a bet John and I had a while ago. I owe him $50." I said laughing to myself.

"What was the bet?" He asked with curiosity in his voice. He didn't pause the show, just let it run as we've seen it before.

"Oh yeah, you do. Cash is always nice." John said after taking a big gulp of water.

"Ok so when I started to like you, no one knew. I was talking to John before a few people got on the call for a video one day and I told him that I was just gonna come over to your house again after we record. He shipped the two of us and bet that we would get together. I lost the bet, saying that we wouldn't. But I, thankfully, lost and now have to give John over here 50."