Chapter Five

Lucas

I was starting to drive towards (Y/N)'s house. I dropped the others off at my house, leaving just the two of us in the car.

"Lucas...." I heard (Y/N) say. I turned towards her, realizing that she was sleep talking.

"I know you are asleep and can't hear me, but I love you. So much. You make me go crazy just thinking about you." I said to her, not really knowing why.

I kept on driving until I got to her house. I parked the car and then opened the door. I looked up in the sky and damb was it pretty. I was going back and forth in my head whether to wake up (Y/N) or not. "Fuck it." I said under my breath as I opened her door up. Her hair was perfectly messy, and the moon showered her face as she calmly slept. Well, until I gently woke her up. I decided to gently kiss her lips. She kissed back, waking up and smiling.

"Why are you so good at that?" She asked, her voice was raspy from sleep.

"What kissing?" I asked as she laughed at me.

"No, well yes, but you wake me up in the best ways." She said as I took her hand and lead her out of the car.

"Well thank you. And I just do what seems like the best way to wake you up baby."

"Wait why did you wake me up?" She asked.

"Well, look up." I said giving her a second to capture the sight. She then looked back at me.

"But I don't have to look up to see my universe." She said laughing at her cheesy line.

"Smooth. Very smooth baby." I said kissing her nose, smiling as I held her in my arms after.

She suddenly looked upset. "I'm gonna miss this." She said tearing up.

"I'm going to also. Don't cry baby, not now. Just be happy for now. Let's forget that for now. Let's run away for a day. Wouldn't that be fun?" I asked her as she brightened up from my words.

"Could we run away for a day?" She asked softly, looking back up into the sky.

"Of course. Whenever." She looked back at me and smiled. I returned the smile and raised my arms. She didn't care to step forward into my arms, she just fell into them. Literally.

"Why are you so warm?" She asked me, as I put my chin on her head.

"I don't know. But it comes in handy sometimes." I said kissing her forehead after.

"Why are we infront of my mom's house?" She asked me, bringing me back to why we were outside.

"Oh yeah. I was gonna bring you inside while you were sleeping, but I looked up and saw the second best view in the world."

"Oh. Well I wanna stay at your house tonight. And what is the best view, if the sky isn't?" She asked me, knowing I ment her.

"Oh John. 100%. Have you seen his hair. Damb."

"Oh shut the fuck up." She said while the both of us laughed.

"You know he's the first and a half most beautiful thing I've seen. But you are my favorite, you are above all of them. You are beautiful and funny and, habe I told you you're gorgeous?" I said as she laughed like in was crazy.

"Thank you, but have you looked in a mirror?"

"Yeah most of pics of me on Instagram are me in the mirror."

"True, but you're pretty damb fine yourself."

"Whatever baby. You look better than anyone else I've ever seen." I kissed her temple and picked her up without warning.