Chapter Three

(Y/N)'s

Ah the joys of Mario kart. We finished our tenth round, with me in first, Lucas in second and Evan in third.

"Well we should start getting something to eat." I said as I checked the clock.

"Yeah I'm hungry, and I call cheats on that last round of Mario Kart." We all laughed as Evan pointed at me during the last part of his sentence.

"Yeah it's about 12:30, so what sounds good?" I stretched as I stood up.

I made eye contact again with Smii7y and blushed. His smile was contagious and he was just hot over all.

"Anything. You're the guest Evan, what is your favorite place?" Lucas came up to me and put his arm around my waist, and pulled me close.

"Um, how about Chinese?" He asked, which in turn my stomach growled. We all chuckled at the perfect timing of the world. My cheeks were dusted with pink, not enough to notice but Lucas noticed.

"Well then lets go." Smii7y started walking towards the door as he said that. He was just leading me with his hand on my waist. I turned back to look at evan, and gave him a questioning face. He just laughed at our stupidity.

"Do you wanna take uber or are you going to drive?" I asked him as he finally changed our position to be holding hands with our fingers being intertwined.

"Hm, I can drive." Lucas said and took his keys out of his pockets. He had to drop my hand to lock the door and I frowned a bit, smiling wider when he held my hand again.

"Well lets go!" Evan said taking off towards the car. I just looked over at Lucas and saw him smirk. I started to shake my head no, when he started sprinting, pulling me with him.

"Lucas!" I yelled out laughing at his crazy actions. We stopped, and Evan just rolled his eyes at us.

"Please don't get distracted while driving." Evan said as he hopped into the car.

"Please you'd only get distracted by me, and you're not that dumb to get us into a car crash." I said letting his hand go as I got into the car.

"I wouldn't count on that." Evan said as Lucas closed his door.

I looked over and saw Lucas flipping him off. "Hey fuck you."

I just laughed and shook my head at the two of them. I looked back up at Smii7y and just observed everything about him. I answered Evan, and laughed at his dumb jokes, but I always looked back to Smii7y. I've always loved his eyes. One blue and the other red. They contrast so well against eachother. The cold in one, and the heat with the other. Behind them layer mystery, and love. Love for everything. That's the main reason that doesn't show his face. He hates his eyes but they are so beautiful to me. He's ok when some people show his face on accident, but would never do an official face reveal. Well, not until he hits one million subscribers.

"What are you doing?" Lucas asked seeming genuinely confused, but only I knew that he knew what I was doing.

"Oh, I'm uh, I'm just spacing out." A blush crept up on my face, and I looked down.

"Spacing out. What were you thinking about?" I instantly regretted saying that.

"Just shower thoughts I guess. Like who wrote the alphabet in alphabetical order? Just things to wonder about."

"So you totally weren't just staring at me because you love me?" He smiled and took a quick glance at me.

"Fuck you." I said and punched him in the arm as we stopped at a red light.