Nowhere To Go

Tony's POV

I glanced over at the couch to make sure the doorbell didn't wake Juliet up. Her and Alex were still passed out. I didn't even know who was at the door. But if it's more band dorks then Juliet will be mad when she wakes up. I know her and even though she'll be happy to see them, she'll be mad if they know what happened to her. I opened the door to see Blake standing there.

"How is she?" He asked me.

I felt a smile tug on my lips. Blake and his brother Brent have always been good kids. They've never really asked us about being in a band or for autographs, to meet others, or anything like that. They just liked hanging out with us, mostly Juliet even though she's shy. I glanced back to the couch where Juliet was sleeping on top of Alex, his arms wrapped around her tightly.

"She hasn't woken up since we got home. And she's her normal grumpy self if we try to wake her up." I say and chuckle.

Blake nods before pulling up a bouquet of different flowers, "Good. I just wanted to check on her and bring these flowers."

Jack popped up beside me, being the nosey guy he is, "Who are you?"

"Jack, this is my house. You can't ask someone who they are at my house." I reply.

Blake chuckled before holding his hand out, "I'm Blake, Juliet's friend."

Jack took Blake's hand and shook it, "You better not have any ideas other than being her friend."

Blake nodded, "Sure thing, Mr. Barakat, sir."

Jack nodded and turned around to walk away but abruptly turned back around and leaned down to get at eye level with Blake, "How did you know my name? Who are you?!"

I shoved Jack away from the door, "You're in a band. Everyone knows your name. Want to come in, Blake? Everyone's hanging out in the studio."

Blake shook his head, "No, thank you. Brent's waiting on me to help him shoot a video."

I nodded. I had seen a couple of Brent's YouTube videos. He's a pretty talented kid. "What song is he doing?"

Blake looked down as he scratched the back of his head, "Umm, Dirty Laundry."

Jack was back at the door but was more excited this time, "Can I be in the video?"

I rolled my eyes and pushed Jack away again, "After the video you can both come back. Unless he wants to feature this dork in it."

Blake held his hands up. I could tell he felt a little awkward. "I just have to make sure the camera is in focus. If you want to be in it, ask him. He might panic when he sees you, though."

Jack raised his eyebrows, "Panic?"

I chuckled, "You're Jack Barakat. Guitarist of his brother's favorite band."

"How did you know All Time Low is Brent's favorite band?" Blake asked me.

I shrugged, "Two out of three videos on his channel are All Time Low covers. It's not hard to put two and two together."

Jack jumped up and down, "I WANT TO MEET YOUR BROTHER!"

I hit Jack in the shoulder, "Shhh, don't wake the sleepys."

Jack froze and turned to look at Juliet and Alex still asleep on the couch. He nodded as Blake tried to hold in a laugh. Blake motioned Jack to follow him to the red car sitting at the curb before handing me the bouquet of flowers. I closed the door behind them before setting the flowers on the coffee table and heading into the kitchen in search of a vase to put them in. When I found something that would work I added some water before going back into the living room and setting the flowers in them. I pulled out my phone and took a quick picture of Juliet and Alex before heading back downstairs.

Juliet's POV

I woke up to feeling someone poking my cheek. I groaned and tried to roll over but was stuck in someone's arms. I buried my face in the chest of the person holding me. The person smelled familiar but it wasn't any of the four Mexicans I know so dearly. Who is this?

"Kellin! Stop poking Juliet." I heard Vic say sternly.

Kellin? Kellin Quinn is here? I'm not in Kellin's arms. The person holding me groaned and stretched, moving their arms from around me but letting cool air blanket me. I gave a little whine as a shiver surrounded me. A new set of arms came around me and picked me up. I opened my eyes as I felt like a rag doll to see a sleeping Alex on the couch. I looked up at the person holding me to see Kellin. He smiled at me before sitting down on the love seat.

"Hey, dollface." He said softly as he placed a kiss on my nose.

I groaned and rubbed my face on his shoulder to wipe the kiss off. How dare he wake me up and take me away from the warmth of Alex. Kellin chuckled before squeezing me and leaning his head down on mine, "How are you feeling?"

I groaned again, louder this time.

"Kellin!" I heard Jaime say. I jumped at his loud voice and made a little whimper.

"Shut up. You scared her." Kellin said sternly.

"You woke her." Jaime said.

Kellin sighed, "Alex let go of her. She was free game to cuddle. I didn't mean to wake her."

"I'm telling Tonyyyyy." Jaime said.

Kellin groaned and I groaned in reply. I just wanted to go back to sleep. A minute of silence later I was being lifted up from Kellin's arms into Dad's. Kellin and I both groaned in reply. "You're grounded from cuddling for two hours for waking up my little bunny."

"Daaaaaaaad." I mumbled.

Dad sat down on the other end of the love seat, "How do you feel, pumpkin?"

"I want to go back to sleep." I replied and tried to get up to go to my room. Dad pulled me back down into his lap and started to tickle me, "But you've slept all day. And all these dorks are here to see you."

I leaned my head down on Dad's shoulder after he stopped tickling me and sighed, "But he didn't touch me in my dreams."

Kellin immediately stood up, "Who?!"

Dad grabbed my hand and held it tightly, "I know, I know. I told you he's going to pay. You're going to be okay with us around you."

"Tony, did something else happen to her?" Kellin asked sternly, but I could hear the fear in his voice. Did he not know? If he didn't know then why is he here? Dad didn't reply. "Tony."

I looked up at Dad. He had his eyes closed. I squeezed his hand. He looked down at me. I nodded. Dad sighed, "Yes. Something happened that I didn't tell anyone else when you all arrived. I would rather not repeat it right now, especially not in front of her. Ask Vic, Mike, or Hime."

Kellin sighed, giving me a pained look before leaving the living room. I hugged Dad tightly before closing my eyes again, "I love you."

"I love you, too, Jules. And I mean it. He's going to pay."

I nodded, "I'm going to kill him."

Dad rubbed my back soothingly but nodded in response. I looked over at Alex's sleeping body, "What did you tell them?"

Dad leaned his head back on the couch, "After they saw my picture of me holding your hand at the hospital, they called after they booked flights. I just said you had accidentally overdosed at a party. I didn't think you'd want them to know how or why or what happened. That's your secret to tell them."

"They can know. I just don't want to hear it again when it's being told." I replied.

Dad nodded, "I don't want to hear it again, either."