Calling All The Hales

Three weeks passed and Derek had contacted every remaining member of the Hale pack. All of them migrating back to Beacon Hills.
Once they were all gathered, it was time to introduce them to the new leader.
"This person better be worth it." An older wolf said.
"She is." Derek assured. "Professional. Wise. The kind of Leader we need."
"Yo, Derek! These people better be worth me coming out my house at 9:00 in the night." Malia called as she rounded the corner. "Cora!"
"Malia!" Cora said happily and hugged her.
"You whore! You didn't tell me you were coming. Back for good?" Malia asked. Cora smiled and rolled her eyes. "Yay! We're gonna have some much fun and...who are__"
"Malia. These are the rest of the pack." Derek drew her attention.
"Oh. Hi." Malia said cutely.
"Nice to meet you. Derek, where is this leader you promised? I didn't fly all the way from Brazil for nothing." A muscly man said annoyed.
"Did you not tell them?" Malia asked.
"If I did they wouldn't have come. Everyone...Meet our new Alpha...Malia." Derek introduced.
"Seriously? This?" He asked.
"Excuse me?" Malia asked offended.
"Derek...She's...A..." Another started.
"A woman? Yes. 17?Yes. But she's also my mother's chosen." Derek said.
"But you're her son. You're more experienced than this...child. They're going to slaughter us." Another said.
"This isn't going well." Scott whispered to her. There were muttering and complaints from the older ones. Cora was happy with it.
"You're her son. You're the first born. As a man, take charge!" Pops said.
"From what I've been told, his leadership skills suck so I'm it."
Malia said. The older wolves griped and complained.
"Listen to her." Cora said.
"Know your place, girl." Another said.
"You learn yours, pops! Everyone sit down, shut up and listen! I don't like this situation either but Talia left me in charge and I plan on honoring her wishes. Yes, I'm a teenage girl but that has nothing to do with my leadership skills." Malia said passionately.
"How do we know you won't make pack decisions based on your female emotions? Or if your boyfriend breaks up with you, you slaughter us all on impulse? That is why I nominate myself for leader.
Castillo Hale." Castillo announced proudly. Now...Malia was trying to remain a diplomatic leader. Maintain some lady like civility with these people but...
"Listen up, people. We are few in numbers but we're still a pack, damn it! And a pack divided will fall so we need to stick together. But I want total dedication and more importantly...Loyalty. For anyone willing to give me a chance, I will lead you to best of my ability. Have your back because that's what family does. But for anyone who doesn't want to give me a chance...go ahead and join Father Time over there." Malia said.
"What are you doing?" Derek asked.
"Watch." Malia said. The older generation and their allies sided with Castillo. "Good. Now...Making that decision means that you have officially severed all ties to this family. You no longer have use of the Hale vaults or the Hale name."
"You can't do that!" Ethel protested.
"Oh but I can. Be gone. Enjoy your Hale free life. Bye." Malia said.
"You'll pay for this. I'm coming for you." Castillo warned.
"I wish you would. You and your men, take you're leave or I won't ask again." Malia said. With one last glare they left. "Good riddance."
"That was badass but now what do we do?" Cora asked. Malia smiled.
"Don't worry about it, cuz. We're not much but we're more than enough." Malia said warmly. They were concerned but they trusted her.
And then there were nine.