O N E

Your p.o.v

The blazing morning sun shined at my face. It was another school day. I grunted and reluctantly got up from my bed. I completed my morning routine and was chilling out in my bedroom.

"Y/N, come and take your breakfast to school! It's your favourite pancake !" Mum shouted from the kitchen downstairs. The aroma of the pancakes filled the house. It smelled so delicious but I always do not have an appetite in the morning for breakfast.

"Mum, I'm not hungry, but I promise I'll eat it after school for tea break!" I said as I hurriedly put on my shoes to catch the bus to go to school.

*At school*

"Today, we are going to start on a project. You will be doing this project in groups of three." Ms Lee, our Chemistry teacher said. The class sighed. We already had a few other on-going projects. Nonetheless, I beamed with excitement as I glanced at my closest friends, Jennie and Lisa. We always did projects together since the start of the school year and hanged out almost every recess.

"However, I will be assigning the groups myself." Everyone sighed in disbelief. How unlucky can my life get?

Ignoring our complaints, Ms Lee continued, "I"ll put Y/N with..."

"Jennie and Lisa!!!" It was too late when I realised that I said-no SHOUTED out loud. The whole class laughed at my stupid-self.

"Oh, so you want to be in the same group as Jennie and Lisa? Then I shall group you with Namjoon and Taehyung."

Within seconds, the bright smile disappeared from my face. Why not Jennie or Lisa? However, upon hearing Taehyung's and Namjoon's name being called up, my smile creeped its way back up again. I didn't mind being in the same group as them. My mum was friends with Taehyung's mum and we played together since young. Well, you can consider us as childhood friends. I was also close to Namjoon. He was like a brother to me. We always ate at the same table as Jennie, Lisa and the rest of the group (Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi- my brother, Jimin and Jungkook). I wasn't paying attention to what Ms Lee said until...

"Y/N ah~ Wake up! Are you daydreaming about me?" I heard a familiar dreamy voice calling me. That person ruffled my hair. I looked up and all I saw was Taehyung.

"Yah! Why would I daydream about you?! Stop teasing me!" I brushed his hand off my head.

"Hey, you two stop flirting with each other. I'm still here you know? When on earth can we start working on our project?" Namjoon remarked. Flirting? I blushed profusely.

We were given time to start planning on our projects until the end of Ms Lee's lesson. Just then, the bell for recess rang.

"How 'bout we meet at Y/N's house after school to complete our project? The sooner we finish our project, the better." Taehyung suggested.

"I'm sorry, but I have basketball CCA after school today. You guys go ahead first. I'll help you guys touch up the finishes of our project tomorrow." Namjoon apologised.

"I'm fine with that. Tae, you can come to my house at 3pm." I said.

The three of us went to the canteen together. After getting our food, we went to our usual table. I sat in between Yoongi and Taehyung.

"How was your day, my little sister?" Yoongi ruffled my hair. Everyone says that it is a privilege to have such a caring brother like Yoongi. According to Lisa, her older sister always find ways to bully her and make her fall into trouble.

"I'm fine. Stop worrying about me, go worry about your girlfriend."I pointed to my best friend, Jennie. The both of them blushed. They look so cute together! Especially when they blush at the same time! That's why I ship them so much.

*At home 2:50pm*

I was lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, waiting for Taehyung to come over. My mum was still at work and Yoongi had piano lesson at school, so I was the only one at home. Just then, the doorbell rang. I went downstairs to open the door.

"Hey Y/N~ WAIT... I smell PANCAKES!"

I was confused as Taehyung ran past me towards the kitchen. Pancakes? I don't remember making them. I followed him to the kitchen, only to find a savage Taehyung swallowing down the pancakes my mum made for me for breakfast.

"HEY! GIVE ME BACK MY PANCAKES!" I shouted.

"Come and chase after me!" He said, mouth full of pancakes.

I run after savage Taehyung. He was stuffing the pancakes in his mouth while run away from me. Eventually, I caught up after him. I used my foot to trip him, hoping to get back my pancakes. Somehow, I ended up on top of him with a thud. My heart was beating rapidly and my face was as red as a tomato. We stared at each other until...

Your mum's p.o.v

It was a long day after work and I was driving home from work when I saw a bicycle parked outside my house. I thought that it must be Jennie or Lisa. I unlocked the door only to see...

"Y/N? Taehyung? What are you doing?" I asked. They both stared at me blankly and scrambled to their feet immediately.

Your p.o.v

"Y/N? Taehyung? What are you doing?" I stared at the direction of that person's voice. It was... "Mum?" I asked. Surprised, I immediately scrambled to my feet and Taehyung followed suit. What have I gotten myself into?

"Auntie, I'm here to discuss about the project with Y/N. I took Y/N's pancakes so she was chasing after me. Did you make these pancakes? They taste like heaven! You sure have a talent in cooking!" Taehyung said to Mum with his mouth still filled with pancakes. Flattered by Taehyung's praises, Mum almost completely forgot about what had happened earlier.

"Okay then, you kids go do your project." Mum said, blushing by Taehyung's compliments.