S E V E N

My whole body was sore after last night. But it was worth it. I woke up to the sight of my cute little husband beside me. It was worth it.

*after a few weeks*

I started vomiting and craving for food. Tae was worried, so he insisted on bring me to do a check-up.

third person's view

"Your wife is fine. The baby is also healthy and-" Tae cuts him off "BABY??!!"

"Yes, your wife is one month pregnant. We still can't know whether it is a girl or a boy, but the baby is very healthy." 

"Thank you so much, doctor!" He bowed thankfully.

"Thank your wife. She would be protecting this child for 8 more months." The doctor replied.

Tae walked out of the doctor's office, only to see his wife.

"What is it? I'm pregnant, right?" Y/N asked.

"How did you know?" Taehyung was surprised.

"Mother's intuition of course! Do you want a girl or boy?"

"Girl, of course!"

"Why?"

"So that she can be cute and pretty like her mother."

"Baby, do you hear that? Daddy wants you to be a girl." Y/N said as she rubbed her tummy.

Your pov 

I work as a online blogger so I mostly stay at home while Taehyung works in an office. Nevertheless, he would come home straight from work to make sure I'm fine and accompany me whenever he's free.

9 months pass by quickly and it was soon time for the baby to come out. We were still unsure of the baby's gender as we only wanted to know its gender on the day of its birth. It was a Saturday and I was preparing breakfast for Tae and me while he was showering. Then, I suddenly felt the pain.

"TAE! THE BABY IS COMING!" I shouted.

Taehyung rushed over immediately, his shirt flipped upside down, belt not buckled. He carried me bridal style and quickly ran to the car. After what seemed like 9783482398 hours (jkjk), we finally arrived at the hospital.

"DOCTOR! THE BABY IS COMING OUT!  QUICK! HELP MY WIFE!"

The nurses rolled a bed over and Tae put me down on the bed, then I was wheeled over to the emergency room. After pushing a few times, I heard the baby cry.

"Congratulations! It's a girl!" The doctor brought the baby close to my face. Her eyes were as big as Tae's. She was too cute.

"I'll have to bring to the baby to a check up. Please rest well. You may feel exhausted but it is normal." He told me.

Then, Tae rushed into my ward. "Where's the baby? Is it a girl or boy?" He asked.

"It's a girl, just like you wanted."

Then Tae started screaming like he was still a child. I seriously don't get how he would be able to take care of our child. I felt a little weak and without myself knowing, I drifted off to sleep.
I heard some chattering and woke up. Everyone was here. Our parents and all our friends. Tae was desperately trying to calm down our crying baby. Maybe I was right when I said he couldn't take care of our child.

"Give her to me."

Tae was surprised that I was awake. Then he passed me our child. Once she was in my embrace, she stopped crying and looked up at me, smiling. She got that rectangular smile from her father...

THE END!!! I EDITED THIS STORY A LITTLE, JUST THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND A LITTLE HERE AND THERE! :]