T H R E E

Taehyung's p.o.v

I broke the kiss and looked at Y/N, hands still on her waist.

"I really like you, do you know that? I know that you don't like me but I'll wait for you. I'll wait for your answer." I sincerely told her.

"I...also like...you." She replied. Did I hear it wrongly? Did she just say that she likes me back? I couldn't believe it. I was so shocked nothing came out of my mouth.

"Dinner is...Are you guys dating or something?" We looked at the direction of that voice. It was Auntie.

"No?" I said.

"Yes."

We said different answers. What now?

"Mum, we are dating. Okay?" Y/N confirmed.

Auntie raised an eyebrow. "Okay then. Continue what you were doing. Taehyung, you better take good care of my daughter. By the way, dinner is ready!"

With that, she left.

Your p.o.v

Taehyung was looking at me, surprised.

"What? You liked me but you don't want to date me?" I teased.

"No... I'm more than happy to be your boyfriend, babygirl." He smirked. I was so happy that I could finally date Taehyung. It was like a dream come true.

"By the way, why is your mum so open to you dating me?" He asked.

"I'm not sure ...maybe it's because you are too cute and you are boyfriend material so she can't say no to you." I said and pinched his cheeks. "And you owe me a meal tomorrow!"

"Anything for you, I'm yours now..." He said.

*Later on during dinner*

Yoongi already came back for dinner and the four of us started eating in peace.

"Hmmm... So you guys are dating?" He asked.

I gave a death stare at my mum    
I gave a death stare at my mum. She was the only one that knew that we were dating.

"Yeah Mum told me. You better take care of my sister or I'll kill you..." He said to Taehyung. I was so happy that Yoongi did not disapprove us of dating. That's my cute little twin brother!

*the next day at school*

I was at my locker, finding my Chemistry textbook when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around. It was Lisa.

"Can you help me later on during recess? I want to confess to Taehyung today." She said.

"Confess? I..."

The bell for the first class rang.

"Thanks! I love you!" With that, Lisa ran to the classroom, while I stood rooted to the ground.

Oh no...

How am I going to tell Lisa that I am dating Taehyung?

*During recess (while queueing for food)*

"What are you buying? I'll buy the same as you." Taehyung asked as he did his aegyo.

"Tae?"

"Yeah? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Lisa likes you. She is going to confess to you today."

"You haven't told her that we're dating yet?"

I shook my head. Was I going to lose this friendship with Lisa? Then, I felt his arms around my waist. "Everything will be fine. I'll tell her later. She'll understand, right? No one can steal my heart away from you!" He said.

"I hope so..." I replied.

We bought our food and headed towards the table that we usually sat at. Taehyung and I were about to tell our friends about us dating when...

"Congratulations! I'll support you!" Lisa suddenly said that and hugged me from behind. She somehow sounded sincere.

"Why, Lisa?" I turned around and looked at her, totally confused.

"You guys are dating right? Right? OMG! You look so cute together! AHHHHHHHH!" She exclaimed.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" Jin went around screaming and shouting around the canteen. Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with his brain.

But again I was so surprised. How did she know? It wasn't Yoongi, was it? Why isn't she angry or upset with me?

Looking at our confused faces, she explained...

Lisa's p.o.v

*flashback*

I was about to buy food for myself when I found out I forgot to bring my wallet. I looked around the canteen to find any of my friends. At a distance, I saw Taehyung and Y/N queueing up for food. Then, I saw Taehyung back hugging Y/N.

Your p.o.v

Lisa told us the whole story of how she found out, but I was still confused.

"I told you that I was gonna confess not because I really had feelings for Tae. I just wanted to see your reaction to find out if you were really dating Tae. I had a feeling that he liked you since you first introduced him to me. Unfortunately, the bell rang. I didn't want to get detention y'know!" She further explained.

I didn't want to get detention y'know!    
Everyone laughed at Lisa. She was liked and known for her bubbly and curious nature. No one would have the hearteu to be enemies with her!

"You know who I really like, right?" She whispered in my ear.

She winked at me. How could I forget that she actually likes...