S I X

4 years later...

The 4 of us, Jimin, Lisa, Tae and I, are 24 years old. We just graduated from college a few months ago and we were getting married! Our marriage was in a week's time. It was a double wedding. All our friends and relatives were coming including Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook, Yoongi and Jennie. My dad took leave from work to attend the wedding.

It was the day to choose our wedding dresses. Lisa and I chose dresses with matching colours.

I chose this dress...

And Lisa chose this dress

When we were finally satisfied with our choices, we went to show our future husbands to see what they think about them

"Babe, you look pretty in everything!"

When Tae told me that, I was so happy. My face turned red. In other words, I was blushing with excitement. Then, what Jimin said to Lisa got me laughing, I tripped and almost ripped my own wedding dress.

"Who are you? What did you do to Lisa? Give me back my wife!"Jimin exclaimed. 

Lisa played along with him.

"Y/N, maybe I shouldn't marry him, huh? He can't even recognise his own wife!"

"Lisa ah~ I know it's you, my beautiful and sweet wife, Lisa. You can't leave me for another man!" He dramatically pretended to cry.

He hugged his wife. This 'skit' only drove Tae and I laughing to the verge of death. That's right, sometimes we think if they were actors in their past lifes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a blink of an eye, it was the wedding day. Lisa and I were putting on makeup whereas Taehyung and Jimin were preparing in another room.

As Lisa and I waited outside the Church door with our fathers, my father suddenly apologised to me.

"Sorry I couldn't stay with you since you were young. I was always overseas and barely spent time with you, my daughter. I hope your husband can take care of you in my place."

"It's okay, Dad. I'll video call you every time when I'm free okay?"

Then, the doors opened.

"I guess it's time to let go of my precious daughter."

When my father said that, I felt my eyes burning. I didn't know weddings could be so heartbreaking. As I walked down the aisle with my dad (with Sherlock as the flowerboy/ flowerdog walking in front of us), we didn't speak a word. It wasn't an awkward kind of silence. It was a comforting kind of silence. I looked and smiled at my father for the last time before I went to stand opposite my husband. As my eyes met my husband's, I smiled again. 4 years went by so quickly and I'm now his wife. Being his girlfriend was already like a miracle. Being his wife? I guess I saved the whole world in my previous life. We said our vows and exchanged our wedding rings before Jimin and Lisa did. Then, the wedding was over. It went by so fast. I wanted it to last longer.

Tae and I drove back to our new house with the trunk full of wedding presents from everyone. When we reached home, we immediately went to unwrap our presents. I first unwrapped Yoongi's present. There was a small card inside.

I hope you'll stay truthful to each other and last forever together. I want a niece and a nephew!

~Yoongi

And what did he give us? Two gold chains.

After unwrapping all the presents, I went to wash up and prepare to go to sleep. Out of nowhere, Tae appeared and carried me bridal style.

"Yah! What are you doing?" 

"Taking what's mine." He continued carrying me up the stairs while kissing me. Without breaking the kiss, he opened the door of our room. He broke the kiss and lay me on the bed. Then, he slid his hands under my shirt.

A/N:

I shall stop writing this part for the following reasons:

1. I am underage.

2. Most readers are underage (if you are not, go ahead and imagine +_+)

3. I have no experience in THESE kind of things (haha)

4. I'm trying to stay as innocent as Jungkookie (even though I am not innocent alr)