Gone Girl

Roan expanded his search with the help of Luna and Raven. A rain came over and ruined any chance of tracking Curie. Why had she left? He went to see Abby. "Roan. The Commander is coming. We sent word about Curie and she was coming to determine of she was safe or not" admitted Abby when he questioned her. Roan roared in frustration and stormed out of Arkadia. He walked for days to return to the shores of Floukru where he signalled the boat to come and take him back to the rig. As badly as Curie feared the place she'd been raised it WAS the only place she would know, he went directly to Luna's room and found the maps Curie had marked for Luna giving a rough guide to the possible location of the lab. Setting off again he demanded to be returned to shore but a storm had broken out. The waved were too strong and he'd have to wait it out. The storm raged for days. The rain and hail battering the rig and keeping him inside. When the storm finally passed he went to shore and followed the map carefully keeping his eye out for any strange buildings or something to indicate Curie's presence. He'd walked all day when he came across a set of stairs in the ground. Dried blood on the steps.
He drew his sword and went down slowly. The large steel door was slightly opened and he went in. There was no light so he had to feel his way along the tunnel. He spotted a flicker of light ahead which revealed to be a candle. He found more as he went deeper into the tunnel until he began passing doors. He opened every one and peered in, his eyes straining with the candles weak light to spot Curie. It was t he door marked #12  that got his attention. Inside he found Curie. Like she had been on the Rig in her near death he panicked. This time she was nearly breathing and her heart beat so weak he almost missed it. It had been almost fifteen days. Without any blood she could die. He lifted her head and she didn't respond. He slit his palm using his knife and held it to her mouth making a fist so the blood dripped easily into it. She didn't respond. He wondered if it were too late when she opened her eyes "let me die" she said weakly turning her head away from him "I'm a monster" and Roan felt his heart stop and start. "Listen you are no monster Curie, you were made to be this way and I don't care. I'll have you any way. I would love you every drop of my blood to keep you alive. I.... I love you." He said as he drew he close. He felt the wetness of tears and kissed her head. "I'm sorry Roan." She sobbed as she crawled into his lap, the small amount of blood giving her some energy. He took her face in his hands and kissed bet possessively. He had wanted that so badly he didn't even know it. She kissed him back and he saw a fiery glint. She began to undo his shirt and he helped her out of her coat. Pants went flying as they tore them away desperate for the touch of each other. Roan took her for the first time. He had wanted to be gentle but her moans filled with lust and his name drove him wild. Their lust finally satiated they fell asleep in a heap. Curie in the crook of his arm and he with a smile on his face. The thought crossed his mind perhaps destiny bad driven him to seek out Floukru, to find Luna and Curie. He knew he'd have to return to Azgeda but there was no way he'd do it without Curie. His heart now bound to hers.
He would move the earth for her.
Anything in the world she could ask for and he'd get it for her.
He knew in his heart, Curie was a true Azgeda Queen.