Prologue:

"Why wont you look at me?" He asks

"You know why."

"Have I done something wrong?" His voice sound so ached, forced even.

"You kissed that girl, with no feeling behind it! Is that how you act with me because you fear to trust me or am I just another toy to you!?" I shout, tears springing to my eyes.

"Look at me Rachael." He demands and it causes sweet chills to run through my body.

I look up and meet his hazel and sad looking eyes, but I wasn't going to just sit here and be his toy, I need answers. 

"Answer my question Christian, and don't lie to me."

"I can't Rae, not yet at least, please understand." He pleads as he kneels down in front of me, cupping my cheek.

God I couldn't help but lean into it, why is he so irresistible? He leans in close, looking into my eyes. 

"Let me make it up to you..." 

And with that he leans and kisses my lips softly at first and then more demanding.

"Chris..." I whimper, unable to resist the delicious taste of his lips. 

He groans and I wrap my arms around his neck and he stands, lifting onto his waist. 

As our bodies touching filled me with an intensifying ecstasy and my body begins to ache, I need this, I needed his touch, I needed his body pressed against my own. 

I wanted his hands and mouth to explore every inch of my body and I wanted to do the same to him...