Chapter 4

I wake up the next morning a bit dazed from yesterday. I rub my eyes and pick up my phone, looking at the time. "Oh my god, it's almost 12 in the afternoon. The movers!" I sit up quickly getting out of bed and quickly begin to dressed, brush my teeth and head out calling down a cab. 

When I finally hail one down, I get in with my things and give the driver the directions. We drive for a minute and finally arrive to my apartment. I get out after paying and walk up to the front door. I smile slightly and take a deep breath. I'll finally be on my own, in my own place...

Taking another deep breath I grab my key and unlock the door and step inside. I grab my bags, looking around in awe. It was amazing and has so much space, even if it was just meant for two people. I skip everything for later and walk to my new bedroom, placing my things down by the bed. 

I look around and everything I needed to put away and do, has already been done. My bed was made with the rise patterned covers and pillow cases, the dressers, all my clothes were in hung up and even put into the pine wood dressers. 

I smile softly, then wondered who did it all. I pull out my phone, dialing Jessie's phone number, and when it rings in the distance. I look up and let my phone ring. I walk out the room looking around to see if I see her. 

"SURPRISEEEE!!!" I jump and squeal in shock and hold my chest as if my heart would fall out and run away screaming. Jessie, Angelica, and two others yelled out and I look at them. One of the step up and give me a sexy bright smile and I know exactly who it is. 

It was Daniel, how did he know? Did Jessie and Angelica know him somehow? I look at him and bite my lip blushing. Another guys steps forward and smiles a bit uneasy as if he didn't want to be here but was made to. 

???: "Welcome to your new house. I'm Skylar, nice to meet you, Angelica always talks about you." He chuckles and Angelica gives him a look. 

"I'm Rac-" I say and am interrupted.

Skylar: "Rachael, I know." He smiles and it's almost as if he thinks I'm ignorant to the fact that he said Angelica talks about me to him and he didn't already know my name. i was just trying to be nice.

I can't help but scowl and he visibly straightens up and clears his throat. I sigh and look to Jessie. "When did you guys get here, this is amazing. And You really didn't have to unpack everything for me, I would have done it." I smile softly and give them each a hug, except the boys. But god did I wanna hug Daniel, maybe even a little more, I bite my lip again and realize that I was looking at him.

He looked back at me and I could have sworn that he winked at me as he licked his lips and looked the other way. My face heats up as I look the other way. Angelica must have noticed because her lip slightly turned up into a smirk.

Angelica: "You didn't give Daniel a hug, he helped to you know. I think it would only be fair if you did." She smiles softly, masking her 'I'm a bitch sometimes face' and Daniel and I seemed to both have gaped at her for a moment.

I bite my lip hard as Jessie looks at me with a 'I'm sorry, I can't help' face and I look at Daniel and walk over to him, he smiles and chuckles as he opens his arms and I lean into them, hugging him closely to we're nearly hip to hip. The feel of his firm, muscular build and intoxicating cologne makes my feel a bit like exploring him. And I didn't mean over his clothing.

I shake my thoughts and bit my lip hard enough to draw blood. It does and it begins to trickle down my chin. Daniel notices and gently lifts my chin and he was so close that I could almost kiss him, and god did I really want to. I look into his eyes as he speaks a few words to Angelica and she heads to the bathroom.

Daniel: "Are you okay? Your lip is bleeding pretty badly." He asks and puts his thumb softly against my lip. Angelica hands him a damp tissue, Daniel takes it and wipes away the blood from my lip and chin. 

We're still touching when I slightly whimper Daniel's name softly and he looks down at me, lips parted and he takes a slightly shaky breath, my heart begins to pound as he slowly runs his thumb across my bottom lip.

Jessie: "Okay guys, we still have work to do, Rae you come with me and we'll put something on your lips to help it and Daniel, you help Skylar and Angelica put up the party decorations for tonight." She nervously chuckles and tugs me away and back into my room, closing the door with Daniel staring after us.