Chapter 8

I try my best not to pull away to quickly as Daniel gives me a tight and long hug, kissing my head as he leans down a bit and whispers against my ear.

Daniel: "Be careful around him Rae, you don't know him like I do." He then kisses my lips a bit deeply before I can form the words to protest and kiss him back deeply, beginning to want more.

He slowly and gently pulls away, almost hesitantly and I can't help but tug his bottom lip as he does and he groans softly, just enough for me to hear and a wide grin spreads across his face as he looks down at me.

"What? I didn't do anything." I give him my most innocent smile and he leans down, kissing my neck slowly and it makes me shiver in the most delicious way, I bite back a moan as he slowly pulls away and I can feel Skylar's eyes on the both of us. I bite my lip, wrapping my arms around his neck and he pulls me in close.

"You know, you're such a tease, and I hope you know that I am definitely going to get back at you for this." I smile slightly innocent and evil and something dark crosses over his face, making my heart slightly skip a beat.

He chuckles and pecks my lips softly not wanting to get into another "make out" session and grabs what I assume to be his car keys from off the wall and I watch him as he and Jessie make their way out the door and to a unfamiliar yet very shinny 2017 Ford. 

Skylar: "So shall we. uhm, get started then? With the decoration?" He looks at me expectantly. 

When I nod he leads the way towards the living room and digs in a large cardboard box pulling out streamers and stringed letters saying "Welcome Home". It makes me smile as I look around and take a seat onto the couch. Skylar looks at me and I realize that I'm still smiling.

Skylar: "You're feeling good about having your own place aren't you?" He smiles back at me and it slightly makes me blush as I chuckle.

"How did you figure that by just one look?" I raise an eyebrow acting surprised as if it already wasn't written all over my face.

He hands up the string up poster and I get up and help him. Moving in front of him I place the tape in the places that he instructs, his firm figure slightly pressing against mine, the warmth of both our bodies filling the slight space that stands in between us. I blush a bit hard and begin to feel a bit guilty. Skylar honestly was a pretty sexy guy; Short hair spiked up a bit with gel, tanned skin, slight freckles, dark midnight ocean blue eyes, and is also about 6'5 and almost too muscular and his tight long sleeved shirt wasn't helping much to hide that fact, his black jeans also didn't hide just exactly, what he was hiding and I bite my lip hard as I feel my face heat up crazy hot and my heart slightly starts to pound.

Skylar: "Hey did you hear what I said?" He taps my shoulder as I suddenly am ripped from my thoughts, thank god, and I turn around and look up at him and slightly regret my choice. We were so close that another inch and we would end up kissing.

I force out words and dare to hold his dark eyed gaze. "N-No I didn't I-I kind of spaced out for a moment, I-I noticed that I'm doing that allot lately." I lie as a smile and half grin spreads across his face. I blush harder as he lets go of the sign and places his hands into his pockets. 

He doesn't really take his eyes off of me as I look back at him, my teeth trapping my bottom lip in between them. He takes my chin gently and frees my lip and leans close, speaking in a low and surprisingly sexy voice.

Skylar: "You know you should really stop biting your lip in front of me, or rather any guy. You make me want to bite it myself." He whispers, his thumb caressing my bottom lip softly and my lips part.

He leans down closer, leaning forward as my back presses up against the wall. My heart pounds as my mouth starts to slightly water. That's never happened before, why am I feeling this way? My body begins to slightly heat up and I tilt my head up, his lips pressing deeply against mine as I can't help but kiss back, his soft full lips moving slowly against my own.

His hands slowly move down and grasp mine, bringing them upwards above my head as he pins them there as he tugs my bottom lip, causing me to gasp. He lets go, sliding his hands downwards, outlining my every curve with his hands as they finally rest on my ass, squeezing my cheek quite ruffly as he pulls my up, lifting my onto his waist and I wrap my legs and arms around his waist and neck.

I moan softly as he guides the both of us to the couch and slowly lays me down onto my back. He pins my arms above my head again as I keep them there and he slowly kisses down my neck, his hands gripping my breasts roughly, causing me to moan out a bit loud. 

My baby sensitive skin deliciously tender against his palms, and he starts to suck on my neck, biting a bit hard making me moan more and my mouth begins to moisten. I reach down and tangle my fingers into his hair and tug it a bit roughly, he rewards my ears and body with a sexy deep moan and his hands slowly shift downwards towards my hipbones.

I slowly lean up as he looks at me, my mind dazed and utterly blank, other than the thoughts of what I wanted him to do to me an I, to him. I pull off my shirt as I then reach over and tug off his grey long sleeved shirt, tossing them both to the ground. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I tangle one hand in his hair once again, tugging hard as he rewards me with another moan. I lean him back, kissing him hard as I straddle his lap, grinding slowly. 

His flesh hot against my own as I press up against him. I bite and tug his bottom lip, grinding deeper as I feel his arms snake around my waist, undoing my bra, unhooking it as he slides it off of my shoulders and arms, tossing it to the floor. I blush red as he reveals my naked C-cups, gripping them as he then leans down, slowly beginning to suck on my nipples, sucking and tugging them with his teeth as the other hand squeezes and plays with the other.

I moan, slightly gasping against his lips as he does and he grins, sucking harder, leaving hickeys of where he's been but where no on has been or is able to see, gripping his hair as he does.

Suddenly loud and slightly rapid knock sound at the door, a male's voice following behind it, it was Daniel's, god their timing was terrible. I jump off and slip on my bra, quickly sliding on my shirt as Skylar does the same, his cheeks a tinted pink as I look and his erection sticking straight out like someone had stuck a fairly large cone or cucumber into his sweatpants and I motion him to make a run for the bathroom down the hall and he follow suit, making his exit as I quickly walk to the door, unlocking and pulling it open.