Chapter 10

I had told Jessie few lies that I had confronted him on why he was being so quiet and rube by avoiding me when I had tried to ask him questions. Though those weren't exactly lies it was mostly the truth with a few parts that were exaggerated.

After we had all got things together Angelica began to invite all the people from the collage that they all knew though I didn't really know anyone there, I mostly stayed to myself and went to visit my mom every now and then. Though now that I think about it I really needed to get out more and I don't mean with Daniel or Skylar.

Angelic: "I hope that you're not going to where that to the party that's going to happen in a few minutes, are you?" She scans my body up and down, causing me to look down and rethink my choices in clothing. 

Daniel: "What's wrong with the way she looks?" He smiles softly at me and it makes me blush. Angelica analyzes this and sighs heavily.

Angelica: "She is not wearing that and that is final." She pouts, clearly wanting to play some dress up with my clothing and then adds "Come on Rae, let's go get you dressed."

I chuckle and sigh as I follow her to my bedroom down the hall and close the door behind us as she opens my closet and begins to dig through it.

Angelica: "Okay, now chose an outfit and put it on and I'll tell you weather or not it looks good or not, you know how this goes." She smirks and we both break into giggles. Angel was always good at helping me pick out my outfits, though that was really only when I needed to go to a special event or job interview, though on the basic days I just wore my normal clothing.

I pull out a blue floral dress with some black heels and walk back out of the bathroom and she makes a grossed face. 

"So I'm guessing that this dress is a no?" I smile and chuckle as does she.

Angelica: "Yes, that is a bog and very fat N.O." She chuckles as I grab another outfit and walk back into the bathroom.

I come out in a nice all black and gold jumper that zips up the front with a pair of black wedges. She looks at me and weighs her hands up and down and then shakes her head at the outfit.

Angelica: "I mean its okay, although you kind of look like someones mom." She tries to stifle a laugh as I give her a look.

"Just so you know, this is my moms and I happen to think it looks sexy on me and also makes me look very mature." I say in a motherly and mocking voice and both laugh at that one.

I pick up a box out of the closet and walk into the bathroom. I was waiting to wear this for maybe when I would be able to go to my first club or something like that or maybe for my first dance though now that I think about it, this outfit might be a little to sexy for a first dance.

Looking into the full body mirror I begin to get undressed and tug out a pair of black laced knee highs and pull them on. I then pull out a mid-thigh short black and red dress. The top is red with black lace on the top, black strings to tie it like a corset. The bottom of the dress was fully black and has small laced flowers. 

It was short enough to show where the knee high stockings started and where they stopped, just above my knees and I last but not least inside the box where a pair of red and black tall heels that I have mastered to walking and stand in for long periods of time. I slip them on and open the bathroom door, walking out into Angelica's view as she quickly looks in my direction, doing a double take.

Angelica: "Holy shit, you look fucking hot. Where in the hell did you get that?" She stands up, getting off the bed scanning me from head to toe.

I smile and giggle she digs around in the closet and finds a crop-top-nylon sweater and makes my put it on.

Angelica: "You know, this dress actually makes you ass and you tits look a whole lot bigger if you ask me, although I know you wont, because you don't care, as usual." She smirks and teases as I chuckle softly and she takes an out fit out as well as I go back into the bathroom, doing my make up as well.

 We both meet each other in front of the bed and then look at each other.

Angelica: "Are you ready? I hear quite a few people out there already, think you can handle looking that hot?" She chuckles and I do to.

"Yeah I think I'll be fine, I mean I have Daniel as my body guard." I wink playfully and to be honest, I have never felt so alive, at least not in a long time and I hope that it never ends.

We both head to the door as I pull it open and slowly walk out into the living room seeing at least ten other people that I didn't know and I knew that Jessie and the others probably knew them all. I was slightly outsider compared to all the friendship that was being dealt, though I don't mind.

I walk out and Jessie is the first one to look up, practically spitting out her drink back into the cup. The sound of Jessie squealing "omg" along with half choking, Daniel looks up and at me and his jaw looks as if it could call off right then and there. 

He was staring at me, no, looking at me with such desire that it felt like a barely controllable lust. I look in around, blushing and notice that Skylar was no where to be found yet I could feel his eyes all over me and the ghost of his touch from earlier as well as Daniels kisses down my throat. Just who were they and how could they make me feel the way that I do, even without touching me..?