Chapter 5

Jessie: "Okay, what the hell was that? Do you guys already know each other already somehow?" She smile unbelievably wide, that you'd think she was the jokers daughter.

"Yeah s-something like that, yesterday he had knocked into me pretty hard and we both went down and i hit my head pretty hard so he walked me to our room and told me to get some rest, he was really sweet and caring about it." I smile and the other side of my lip gently as she looks at me open mouthed.

Jessie: "You guys didn't like, kiss or anything? Even hold hands?" She asks, sitting me and herself onto the bed, looking at me expectantly. 

When I shake my head, she begins to pout and crosses her arms. She then seems to get that I was being serious and not trying to hide anything and gets up, walking to my bathroom. She comes out with a tube of an antibiotic and puts a little onto my fingers.

Jessie: "Here, put that onto your lip, it'll keep germs and Daniels slobber from getting into it." She laughs as I rub it in and as she says that I pick up a pillow and throw it at her playfully. 

She then picks one up and we both stand onto our knees on the bed hitting each other with a pillow. We're both laughing and squealing loudly as either of us get hit. Neither of us see the door open as we slow to a stop and are giggling, out of breath when the both of us look and see all three of them standing in the door way, Skylar with his phone up recording us.

I can't help but giggle and feel all their eyes on me as I pick up a pillow, looking at Daniel giving him a smirk as he give a sly and sexy one back. He jogs towards me, picking up a pillow and wacks me with it and I hit him back, Jessie and Angelica join in though Skylar, busy with recording watched us.

I laugh and run out of the room and I hear foot steps behind me. But before that Skylar stops long enough and joins the girls. I run to the nearest room and hide, fast foot fall comes after me and I hold my mouth as to not giggle and give my position away. 

I've hidden in the closet and I slightly peek through the closets shutters, very slowly opening them as I see the quick rise and fall of his chest. He bends and looks under the bed and looking at him from behind, seeing his back muscles I bite my lip and silently curse. He leans up and I cover my mouth as he steps right up to the closet.

He opens it and it's like seeing an angel in front of me. My heart begins to pound as he slowly tugs me out by my hand and waist. I bite my lip as the hand holding mine quickly frees my bottom lip from my bite, but not soon enough and the blood rubies. His eyes gaze at my lips and he runs his thumb slightly onto my lip, adding a bit of pressure, causing it to bleed a bit more.

His eyes glimmer and slightly sparkle in the sunlit room. He moves so close that I can feel his heart beat and i'm very sure he can feel mine hammering. His hand slips from my lip to my cheek and suddenly we're kissing and it's like a electric shock of ecstasy. God I've never felt like this...and I'm kissing him, Actually kissing me, and he's kissing me back.

I slide my arms up and snake them around his neck, pressing my body close against his and he presses back, his arm around my waist as the other slowly slides down my side and wraps around me. I kiss him a bit deep, testing and teasing him as he responds, gently biting and sucking on my bottom lip.

I gasp and a small whimper escapes against his lips and I grip his hair a bit tightly. He kneels very slightly, his hand gripping my bottom and he lifts me up onto his waist as I then wrap my legs around his waist. He presses me up against the wall and I can feel a bulge beginning to grow in his pants and it presses against my vagina through my pants and I let out another moan.

I kiss him deeply and this time, it's my turn to bite his bottom lip and I give it a tug. Slowly I feel his hip slowly grind against mine and he groans deep, slowly starting to kiss down my throat. His hands slowly but quickly slide up my shirt against my baby sensitive skin and he grips my hip causing me to moan out.