Nine

Nana's P.O.V.

It was lunchtime. I was going to talk him one way or another. "Z-zane. I have something to tell you." I say sadly, my ears drooping. "What is it?" He says, tilting my chin up. "I-..." but it was too late. I start to cry. He wipes a tear away. "You can tell me." He says calmly. I take a deep breath and exhale. "I-I can't go to school here anymore." I say. "N-Nana..." he hugs me as I weep even more. "I-I brought something for you to remember me.." I say. I hold out my favorite thing in the whole world. A Pinkie Cake horse. "W-what is this?" He asks. "It's my favorite thing that I own. It's from My Little Horsie. Please don't lose this." I say. "I'll never let go." He says. I laugh. A while ago we watched Titanic together. "Zane... I can't stay with you. It's just gonna be to much to handle along with a new school." I say sadly. "Hey... I get it. Maybe will cross paths again.. Nana." Zane says. I hug him as he kisses my forehead. "I wish I didn't have to let go.." I say. "Shhh..." He says. I do as he says and we stay like that for a while. When school was over Zane came over for a sleepover. Lily wasn't home again. Great. I stare out the window. "Something wrong?" Zane asks. "I'm gonna miss you." I say. "I'll miss you more than anything." He says sadly. I start crying on his shoulder as he grabs my side and pulls me closer. The door opens. It's my brother, Jordan. "I take it that you've told him the news?" He says. I nod and wipe the tears off my face. "So sad." He pouts. "Shut up." I whine. "What did you just say?" He says. "I SAID SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M NOT HAPPY?! TAKE AN IRENE DAMN HINT JORDAN!" I yell. Zane looks at the two of us, shocked. "We need to talk. Now." Jordan says through gritted teeth. "FINE." I say. We leave the room, leaving Zane alone.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!" Jordan yells. "I WAS CLEARLY UNHAPPY! YOU JUST HAD TO ACT SO SARCASTIC AND PETTY?!" I scream. He slaps my face hard, making me fall to the ground. "SAY THAT AGAIN YOU LITTLE RAT!" He yells. He kicks my rib cage making me cough a little blood. I hear running from the other room. But as the door opened I lost consciousness.

Zane's P.O.V.

I heard yelling and then a kick. That's all it took for me to come running into the room. I see Nana unconscious on the floor. I look at Jordan with pure anger. "What are you gonna do about it?" He asked. I punched him and he fell back. I grabbed Nana and ran to my house. I laid her down on my bed and went to go get an ice pack. "You'll be okay... I promise."

~Le time skip brought to you by the dancing unicorn~

I woke up to find Nana gone. I started panicking until I found a note on my desk.

Zane

I love you so much, but I'm afraid that we can't date anymore. I'm sorry... I can't. I'm sorry. With me going to a different school and all... I'm sorry.

~Nana

I felt a tear go down my cheek as I read the last sentence. My pinkie is gone...

Nana's P.O.V.
I sat there sobbing on my bed. I lost him. My happiness... forever.... there was no way I could get him back. I put on my new maroon uniform and went to school. I went into my new homeroom with a teacher named Mrs. Diaz. "Well everyone it looks like we have a new student today! Why don't you introduce yourself!" She told me. I stood up and took a deep breath. "Hi, my name is Kawaii~Chan. Kawaii~Chan likes to bake delicious cupcakes and read books!" And when I exhaled, Nana, my whole identity, was gone.

——————————————————
A/N
Hey guys. One last chapter that is going to be shorter is the last one. I can't believe this is almost over. I might make other fanfic's too, so be on the lookout!

xoxo

MangaMadi