Ten/Epilogue

Zane's P.O.V.
It was my first day at Pheonix Drop High school. I still haven't gotten over the loss of Nana. I made friends with Katelyn and Aphmau, they became nicer to me so yeah... "Come on Zane!" Aph says to me. "Coming!" I yell. "Zane, Katelyn, I'd like you to meet someone! This is Kawaii~Chan!" As she spoke the pink haired meif'wa came out from behind her. My eyes grew wide. It was her. It was my pinkie, my sunflower, my Nana.

Nana's P.O.V.

When Aphmau said Zane's name I immediately hid behind her. I was scared. It was Zane. I never got over him. I waved shyly at him. "Is something wrong Zane?" Aphmau asked him. "N-No! I'm fine." He says. "Kawaii~Chan would like to say hi! Nice to meet you all, Zane~Sen- I mean Zane~Kun, And Katelyn~Sama! Anyways Kawaii~Chan has to go!" I waved goodbye and ran to the bathroom. I started to cry again. This was going to be a long year.

Zane's P.O.V.
I caught Nana outside after school. "Nana..." I said to her. "Who's Nana? I'm Kawaii~Chan!" She said. "Nana, I know it's you." I say calmly. "Zane just leave me alone!" She yells as she runs away. We never really talk about it after that. She's only an acquaintance to me now. I've lost her forever. I've lost my Pinkie.

——————————————————
A/N
Oh Zane! Little did you know you two would date again in starlight! Sorry guys. That's the ending.

The End I guess

Xoxo

MangaMadi