Clover

I laid in my bed as Loyalty slept on me. I was currently on FaceTime with Destin. Ever since that weekend at his moms he's been calling nonstop. Apparently Rocky is crazy as hell.

"We are fine Destin" I said playing in Lo's hair.
"I'm just making sure Clover" he said.
"I mean he's your brother"
"He's not"
"He called your mom momma"
"He's not my brother. He was my best friend since I was five. I just started distancing myself when I found out my babymomma was pregnant with Justin" he said. He was playing the game so he wasn't really looking at me.
"Oh ok. Well I have to go pee" I said.
"No you going to wake up my baby" he said.
"Boy I'm a pro. I got this"
"Ight pro" he said winking at me.
"Boy bye"
"Call me when you get out" he said pausing the game and looking at me.
"Destin I'm fine" I said.
"No"
"Bye"
"Clover" he said before I hung up.

I slowly picked Loyalty up and carried her to her crib. I laid her down and went to use the restroom. When I finished I put my hair into a ponytail and started laundry until Lo woke up. I got her up and changed then let her walk around.

Destin- I know you not in the bathroom anymore
Destin- I told you to call me
Destin- stop playing Clover
Destin- I just want to make sure you're fine
Me- we are fine Destin

I decided I wanted to take Loyalty to the park since we haven't been since we were kidnapped. I put her shoes on and grabbed her stroller. We walked to the park that was complete empty. I was positive Lo just wanted to run around. She started running around the park, not playing but running around the playground. I felt my phone vibrate as I walked behind her.

"Hello Destin"
"Clover you was supposed to call me back"
"I would love to talk to you forever but I can't. I can't just sit in the phone. I have things to do"
"Well prop the phone up Clover"
"Can you just chill" I said as I stopped walking.
"I'm just trying to look out for you"
"But it's getting annoying. I haven't even known you for that long Destin just slow down"
"..."
I saw Loyalty about to walk off the playground so I ran to catch her. "No Loyalty" I yelled as I dropped my phone. She stopped and looked at me. I put her back on the ground and went to get my phone. I almost cried because it was cracked. "Come on Lo" I yelled. "No" she screamed laughing and started running. "Yea that's my kid alright" someone said behind me. I turned to see Rocky sitting on a bench. "Why are you here" I asked. "Because you wouldn't let me see a picture" he said standing up. "Oh no" I said and ran to get Loyalty. "No no" she yelled. "Clover don't make this hard" Rocky said. "What do you want" I asked as I handed Lo her cup. "What's her name" he asked. "Loyalty" I said. Loyalty looked at me and kissed my cheek. "Thank you Lo" I said kissing her. "Are you going to want to kill my baby" I asked as tears formed in my eyes.

He just looked at me. Loyalty dropped her cup and Rocky picked it up. "Say thank you" I told Lo. "You" she said blowing him a kiss. He stepped back and smiled a little. "Have you ever been in love" I asked. "No and I don't plan on falling. Love is for weak bitches" he said. "Okay I'm not about to sit here and convince you to let me keep my daughter. If you kill her you might as well kill me. But what do I have to do to keep my daughter" I asked. He looked at me. "Why do you not want your seed to live" I asked. He turned and walked away. I wiped my face and put Lo in her stroller. I walked to the bus stop and caught the bus to Jason's house. I watched Loyalty sleep peacefully in her stroller.

If you don't like my book don't read it, thanks 🙃. Enjoy!