Clover - Mommy

I've been reading Destin's message for two days now. I honestly still don't forgive him but I'm all for my kids having their dad in their life. I honestly don't even want to give him Justin back. Justin is like my son and he is finally comfortable enough to call me mom. I say I've been doing good taking care of all 3 kids. Heavenly came home yesterday.

I was currently cooking breakfast while Saniya was in her swing next to the twins and Justin was reading a book to Loyalty. "Momma what is s a i d" Justin asked as the doorbell rang. "Said" I told him as I opened the door. Rocky and Nae walked in. "Hey" they said.  "Rocky leave Loyalty alone until Justin is finished reading to her" I said as I hugged Nae. "Hush woman" he said picking up Saniya. Nae picked up one of the twins as I went to fix plates. I made everyone a plate and fixed the babies bottles. "The end" Justin yelled. "Good job Justin. Go tell Lele the food is ready" I said and he ran upstairs. "Daddy" Lo yelled. "Come eat Lo" I said Justin ran back in. They both came to the table as I handed then their plate. "You feeding her" I asked Rocky as he grabbed his plate. "Yea I got it. You chill" he said grabbing her bottle. I grabbed my plate and sat next to Justin. "Clover I admire you. You are my inspiration to get up every morning because if you can deal with all this bullshit and still cook everybody and they momma breakfast then I can make it through the day" Lele said hugging me then grabbing her plate. I laughed and shook my head. "Yes Clover you are amazing" Nae said. "Thanks guys and Rocky and Nate don't you say anything" I said looking at them. "Yes ma'am" they said making everybody laugh. "Thanks for being my mommy Clover" Justin said making me cry. "Aw Justin. Thanks for letting me be your mommy" I said hugging him.

The front door opened and in walked Destin. "Daddy" Justin yelled jumping out of his chair. "Justin. I missed you man" Destin said picking Justin up. "Don't lie to me" Justin said mushing Destin. Everybody was quiet. "Boy go eat your food" he said putting him down. Justin came back beside and ate his food. Destin walked up beside me. "Can I talk to you for a minute" he asked. "You're talking to me now" I said. He sighed. "In private" he said. "I'm eating" I said taking a bite of my pancake. He sat beside me as I finished. "Daddy did you get my toys" Justin asked. "No but I want to take you somewhere later" Destin said. "What time? Mommy and I take a walk at 1" Justin said finishing his food. "Well I guess when can go when y'all get back" Destin said. "Okay. Can I show you I know how to read" Justin asked as I finished my food. I grabbed his plate and my plate and threw it in the trash. "I gotta talk to Clover for a minute first" Destin said standing up. I walked upstairs to my room and sat on the bed. Destin walked in behind me.

"You got three minutes" I said. "Clover I'm sorry for the things I said to you" he started but I cut him off. "You can come back but you're not sleeping with me. We can coparent but I'm not your girl" I said. "Thank you baby" he said and I raised my eyebrow. "Sorry Clover" he said. I nodded and got up. "Wait I'm not done" he said so I sat back down. "When I went back home I ran into Justin's mom. She wanted to see Justin" he said. "You can't take him from me" i said. "I'm not but he also deserves to know who she is. I told her that she can't come back to try and play family because I have a family that I'm trying to put back together" he said and I nodded showing my approval which made him smile. "She also told me that I had another son that's almost a year younger than J that I knew nothing about" he said. "Did you get a dna test" I asked smartly. "Yes" he sighed. "I wanna go with y'all" I said. "To meet his mom" he asked. "Yes" I said getting up. I picked an outfit out for Saniya then walked to Loyalty's room with Destin on my heels. I picked out Lo a cute outfit then went to find me some clothes. "Justin come get dressed" I yelled. I heard him and Loyalty running up the stairs. "Don't run up the stairs" I yelled. I found my clothes and laid them on the bed. "Can you go get Niya and put her clothes on" I asked since he was staring at me. He nodded and left. I quickly put my clothes on. I know I'm not supposed to be going places but I have to meet this woman.