Clover- surprise

So it is now day 3 of their trip and we are out eating dinner. Everybody was laughing and playing. "You wanna go to the bathroom with me" I whispered to London and she nodded. We got up and walked the restroom. "So when are you going to have another baby" London asked. "Girl I don't know" I laughed. "Have you and Destin had sex" she asked. "Girl what do you know about sex" I laughed. "I know that's how babies are made. So have y'all" she asked. "Yes London we have" I laughed and suddenly got a pain in my stomach. "So where is the baby" she asked. "Oh my stomach" I said rushing to the restroom. I sat on the toilet and noticed I was bleeding. "Shit. London go get your mom hurry" I yelled as I held my stomach. I heard her run out as my stomach cramped up again. I cried out in pain. "Clover what's wrong" Paris asked. "I'm bleeding" I cried. "Like your period" she asked. "No like something is going on inside of me" I cried. "Are you pregnant" she asked. "No" I cried. "I'm calling 911" she said. "What's going on" I heard Destin ask. "She's bleeding" London said and I noticed the blood on the floor. I felt another pain so I screamed again. "Baby you Okay" Destin asked. All I could do was cry. "Unlock the door baby" he said. "I can't move" I cried. London crawled under the door and unlocked it. Then the paramedics busted in.

"Ma'am are you okay" one of them asked. I shook my head no. "Where is the pain" he asked. "My stomach" I cried. "Alright we are going to try to lay you on the stretcher" the girl said. I nodded and they tried to lift me up. Once I was on the bed another pain came so I screamed and grabbed the handles of the bed. "John I see a head" the girl said. "A head" everyone asked. "We have to hurry up and get her to the hospital she's losing too much blood" he said as they wheeled me out. "Destin" I cried. "I'm right behind you baby" he said. They put me in the ambulance and Destin came too. "We have to get the baby out before she loses too much blood" John said. "Alright Clover next time you feel the pain push as hard as you can" the girl said. "I don't have any energy" I said feeling tired. "No Clover you have to stay awake. We have to get your baby out" John said. The pain came again and I pushed as hard as I could. "Good Job Clover" the girl said. Then I heard my baby cry as my eyes shut. "Clover I need you to stay awake" John said. Then I blacked out.

I woke up to see Destin London and Paris in my room. Destin was awake looking at the baby in his arms. London was asleep with Paris on the couch. "Your Mommy is going to wake up and be all over you. If you stayed inside Mommy the whole 9 months then you would have been one big baby" Destin laughed. I sat up and tried to grab my water. "Oh shit your up" Destin said getting up and handing me the water. He pushed the nurse button and the nurse came in. "You're awake" she said and started doing some stuff on the machine. "I hope you're well rested momma" the nurse said. "How long was I sleep" I asked. "Three whole days" Destin said. "Really" I asked. "Baby Girl gets released tomorrow too" he said. "What's her name" I asked. "I had until 4  to figure that out" he laughed. "That man has been holding the baby the whole time. He only gave her up when he had to pee" Paris said. "Don't spoil my baby Destin" I said. "Hush child" he said as the nurse left. "Where is Lo" I asked reaching for the baby. "Rocky has her and Justin" Destin said placing the baby in my arms. "Saniya Breana" I said. "And she gets my last name right" Destin asked. "Yes Dezzy" I joked. "Aye cut that shit out" he said making us laugh. " I want my baby Dez" I said looking at Saniya. "They should be on there way" he said right before they busted in the door. "Mommy" Lo yelled. "Wait Lo look at me" Paris said taking a picture.

"No

"No. Baby" Lo said pointing at the baby. "Fine then go on" Paris said. I noticed Rocky had a car seat. "Who baby did you steal" I asked. "Mine" Lele said coming in with Nate behind her carrying the other seat. "Congrats babe" she said. "Thanks" I said. "It's a good thing I didn't throw those girl clothes out" she said handing me a bag. I pulled out some blankets socks and onesies. I changed her and laid her in the baby crib.

Once everything settled everyone left except Destin

Once everything settled everyone left except Destin. "Clover I have to tell you something" he said rubbing his neck. "What's up baby" I asked as I watched Saniya sleep between my legs. "I got a dna test on baby girl while you were unconscious" he said looking for my reaction. "And" I asked. "She's mine. I just wanted to tell you what I did" he said and I nodded.