Clover- meet

"Momma I'm hungry" Justin said getting out of the car. "Hold on J" I said grabbing Niya's car seat. We walked up to the door and Justin banged on it. Paris opened the door and pulled us in. "Oh my goodness. I missed you guys" she said hugging Justin, Loyalty, then me. "We missed you too" Justin said. She grabbed Niya's car seat and took her to the living room. "Wait Paris I have somewhere I want to take you first" I said as she got ready to take Niya out. "Where" she asked. "To lunch" Loyalty said. "Can I bring my babies" she asked. "Yes. You can bring whoever you want just hurry up. Reservation is at 3" I said. She ran upstairs to get ready.

Ten minutes later London, Landon and some other girl came downstairs. "Hey guys" I said. "What's up fool" Landon said texting on his phone. "Can I hold Niya" London asked fixing her spaghetti strap. "We are about to leave" I said. "Well this is my friend Reese" she said pointing to the girl with pink pants on.

"London come get your sisters" Paris yelled

"London come get your sisters" Paris yelled. "I just came downstairs" she mumbled then ran upstairs. "Your baby is pretty" Reese said. "Thank you" I said as Lo started messing with Landon. "What are you doing Loyalty" he laughed. "Nothing" she said as she played with his hair.

"Why you got that hot ass jacket on" Reese asked Landon

"Why you got that hot ass jacket on" Reese asked Landon. "Because it's not going to be hot in the restaurant" he said in dumb tone. London came downstairs with the twins and sat them on the steps.

Paris came downstairs and grabbed the baby bag

Paris came downstairs and grabbed the baby bag. "Ight Reese and London get them and take them to my car. Landon grab Saniya and take her to Clover's car" Paris said then walked out of the door. We loaded up the car and they followed me to IHOP.

We walked in and I told them my name. They led us to a big table in the back. "So Paris last weekend while I was back home I found someone" I started. "Is that why Destin isn't here" she gasped. "No" I laughed. "Oh ok sorry continue" she laughed. "I saw my mother" I said and she looked surprised. "We were walking in the mall and I saw her. Then she saw me and ran up to hug me. I told her everything that happened after she supposedly died. Turns out she was just pregnant and my dad took me and left" I said. "And how were you feeling about this" she asked. "I don't know. I don't sit to think about it" I said honestly.  "Well you gotta think about stuff Clover or it's going to build up and drive you crazy. That's not good for you or your family sweetheart" Paris said. "She's coming to lunch to meet you" I said. "Oh you set me up" she laughed.

I saw my mom walk in with Courtney and they walked toward us. "Omg Clover the lady that just walked in used to bully me when I was like a freshman" Paris said. "Really" I asked. "Yea she used to call me a hoe but she had a baby when she was 14 and she failed a couple of grades that's why she was still in high school" she said. "Well that's" I said before my mom cut me off. "Hey Clover" my mom said taking a seat across from Paris. "This is your mom" Paris asked. "Yes" I said. "Genesis Jones" she asked in disbelief. "Yea that's me" my mom said. "Do you know who I am" Paris asked. "Yes. You're Paris France" my mom said. They just looked at each other. "Thank you for taking in my baby at a time in need. I hope we can leave the past in the past and move forward" my mom said. "Yea of course. No time to dwell on the past" Paris said. "Great. So tell me what happened to you after high school" my mom said.