Heavenly

I woke up and got dressed. What Clover and Destin said to me really had me thinking. I put on my black PINK leggings with the matching sports bra. Then I found one of the shirts DJ, my baby daddy, bought me and put it on. It fit my belly smoothly. I put on my slides and a jean jacket. I got in my car and put my shades on. I drove to the prison that they had DJ at.  I signed in and waited at the table. When he walked in there was so many emotions. I was scared angry horny happy and nervous. He sat down and licked his lips. "Hey baby" he smiled.

"Devon" I said. "I like it when you say my name" he smirked. "I'm just going to get straight to the point. First I was trying to figure out how the hell I'm supposed to fend for me and this baby while you locked up. Then I find out you making sure wifey is straight" I said. "You straight too" he butted in. "I haven't gotten anything. Your homeboys ain't did shit for me. So I'm done. I'm done being the side piece. I'm done waiting on you. I have to do what I have to do to make sure my baby straight" I said. "What are you talking about" he asked. "I'm tired of the way you treating me. I'm carrying your freaking child. But it's cool me and mine going to be straight regardless. Does wifey know about us" I asked. "Chill out. Let me tell her" he said. "Im seven months pregnant and she doesn't know. Well I'm seeing someone else DJ. I'm done" I said getting up. "Who the fuck you seeing Heavenly? You're mine. You can't see no one else. Don't fucking play with me. You're my bitch. You know that. Let me find out" he yelled as I walked away.

I went back to my car and checked my phone. Clover texted me and asked if I wanted to ride with them. Of course I said yes since I stay bored. I went home as they were pulling up. I got in the car beside Justin. We drove 10 minutes away to some house. "Where are we" I asked. "My cousins house. She got lots of connections. I figured she could hook you up with something" Destin said. We walked in and it was kids everywhere. "Tae" Destin yelled and a girl came up to us. "Cus why you didn't tell us you were coming" she asked. "Then it wouldn't be a surprise" he said as some dude walked up. "Destin" he yelled. "What Nathan" Destin said as they hugged. "Who are these fine young ladies with you? They both can't be yours" he said winking at me. "Well this is my girl Clover and her friend Heavenly" Destin said. "Nice to meet you" he said to Clover. "You got a man" he asked putting his arm on my shoulders. "Heavenly this is my cousin Nathan. He is good peoples and will take care of you" Destin said before he walked away with his cousin and Clover.

I looked at Nathan as he smiled. He was sexy as fuck. "So you got a man? If not I would love to fill that position. I'm loyal as fuck" he said. "No I don't" I said feeling bold. I grabbed his phone and put my number in it as Heavenly 💍😇💙. "Oh shit. What are you having" he asked. "A girl" I said rubbing my belly. "Where is the daddy" he asked leading me to the couch. "Jail" I said. "You are really pretty Heavenly" he said. "Thank you" I said smiling big. "Why I don't ever see you around" he asked. "I like to stay low key" I said. "Heavenly" Destin called. I got up and went to where he was with his cousin. "I have a daycare that I can get you at. Just come up there tomorrow morning fill out some paperwork and you good" Tae said handing me a paper. "Oh thank you so much" I said. "Get you some nice scrubs and comfortable shoes. When you have your baby she gets free tuition and you gotta let me watch her" she laughed. I laughed and nodded. "Thank you so much" I said hugging her.

"Where my girl at" Nathan said coming in the room. "Boy she is not your girl" Tae said. "Yea she is. We even got a date Saturday night" he said making me laugh. "Where" I asked making them laugh. "It's a surprise girl you know that" he said. I shook my head. "Ight baby. I'm about to go make this money so I'll call you when I get home" he said kissing my forehead. He walked out of the house as everybody laughed.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I was receiving a call from an unknown number. I excused myself then answered it.

"Hello" I said
"Hi is this Heavenly" the person asked.
"Yes this is she"
"Well I noticed you visited DJ today. May I ask what that visit was for" she said. Then I realized it was wifey.
"I was just checking up on an old friend"
"Is there a reason that he was taken to the hole after the visit"
"I don't know. Why don't you ask him"
"Of course. Why didn't I think of that"
"I don't know glad I could help"
"Look I don't know who you are but I need for you to stay away from my husband"
"Husband? When was the wedding"
"Stay away from my fiancé"
"Why you calling me? You scared you being replaced. If you had your spot locked down you shouldn't be worried about it. You know what let me stop. I have a man and a baby on the way I'm not entertaining you" I said then hung up.