Clover- bye

"Where we moving to" Destin asked. "I don't know yet. I have too much bullshit going on here and it's not healthy for Loyalty. You should stay here with your family. I don't want to drag you with me" I said. "So you're just taking your shit and leaving me here. You can't do this to me Clover" he said. "We can still FaceTime and stuff" I said as Jason came outside with Loyalty to take us home. "You can't even get an apartment by yourself" he said. "I didn't say when I was moving. I just said that I am moving" I said. He just looked at me. I kissed him and gave him a hug. Then I walked to the car.

When I got home I immediately packed our bags and extra stuff as Lo played with her toys. I already talked to Paris about the situation and she is fine with it. I do have to text her all the time and FaceTime and come visit and she's coming to visit. After I packed my bag I waited. I fed Loyalty, gave her a bag and put her in her pajamas. At 10 Jason knocked on the door and I piled our stuff in his truck. I grabbed all the money I had and other stuff then got in the car. I sat in the back with Loyalty as Jason jumped on the road.

'I don't know what it is about you but my heart fell for you like never before. I know I haven't known you for that long but it feels like I've known you forever. Please don't leave me Clover. At least let me come with you' -Destin ❤️😒😍.

I locked my phone and led my head on Loyalty's car seat. I honestly did feel something with Destin but I'm scared. Who would want someone that has been used and abused. I closed my eyes and fell asleep as Jason drove.

"Clover" Jason said shaking me. I woke up to see us in front of a hotel. "Where are we" I asked stretching. "We are in Florida at a hotel" he said grabbing our bags. I got out and grabbed Loyalty. I followed him to our hotel room and he let us in. I laid Loyalty down as Jason went to get our stuff. I laid next to Loyalty and watched her sleep.

I felt my phone vibrate many times signaling a call. It was an unknown number but I answered it anyways.

"Hello" I asked.
"Clover"
"Who is this" I asked sitting up.
"Rocky"
"What do you want"
"To see my baby"
"Lose my number"
"I want a DNA test"
"Why can't you just leave us alone"
"Because that's my baby"
"If i do the test will you leave us alone"
"I'm not going to kill my baby. She already made it into the world"
"Then what do you want with her"
"Shes my baby I deserve to be in her life"
"You are crazy and out of control. I don't want that around my daughter" I said then hung up.

I looked at Loyalty and sighed. I prayed this move will help me get my life together. I laid in the bed as Jason crawled in the other bed and went to sleep. I laid in the bed and thought about how my life could be. But Destin and Justin kept popping in my head. I looked at the clock and it was 10 o'clock. Loyalty started moving around so I knew it was time to get up. I got up and grabbed Loyalty. I freshened is both up and looked for us some clothes. I put on my black form fitting romper and my red vans. I put Loyalty on a sleeveless denim top with her black leggings and red vans. I wrote a note for Jason and we went downstairs.

We stopped at the free breakfast and got some food. Then I googled the closest park. Luckily it was in walking distance so we walked there. Once we got to the park Loyalty got happy. There was no one at the playground but there were a few people under the picnic area. It looked like they were having a party. I put Loyalty down and she ran around. Then she started to wander around in the grass. I got a message from Jason so I quickly responded. When I looked up Loyalty was gone. I saw her in a pregnant lady's arms. I quickly walked over to them.

"Is This your baby" she asked. "Yes" I said. "She is such a doll. How old is she" she asked. "She just turned one" I said. "Aw you're so little. What's her name" she asked. "Loyalty" I said. "I'm Heavenly but everyone calls me Lele" she said sticking her hand out. "Clover" I said shaking her hand. "You new here" she asked. "Just got here this morning" I said as she put Loyalty down. "How old are you." "17" "I'm 18. Where you from?" "Tennessee." "Why you move here?" "To start over." "Well we should most definitely hang out. What's your number" she asked. I gave her my number. "I don't have many friends and my baby daddy just went to jail. I'm honestly nervous as heck to be on my own. I don't have anything and I don't have friends that bought me stuff. My mom is making me do this on my own. My boyfriend just went to jail and won't be out for two years. How on earth did you survive? Can you please help me" she cried sitting down. I sat next to her.

"Well let me tell you this. I really don't know who my baby's father is. This time last year I was homeless and living in a shelter. Your circumstance doesn't fit mine at all but I can give you some advice. You have to focus on what's best for your baby. Do research on things that people around here offer. Maybe you can breastfeed or pump so you won't have to buy formula. Find someone that has kids to help babysit every now and then. Or you could watch kids to make money and not have to pay for daycare. Find a used baby store or go to the goodwill. You have to make sure your baby is straight no matter what you got going on or what your baby daddy got going on. Pray. If you continue to pray and do what you need to do as a mother then God will send help to you. My parents died when I had my baby a couple of months later someone adopted us both. It was a blessing that helped me get back on my feet. But before them I made sure my baby had what she needed. I wasn't able to get a job so I stole things for my baby. I wouldn't suggest that but just make sure you're baby is straight. When you get pregnant your number one priority is that baby. I promise you it will get better there is always light at the end of the tunnel and a rainbow after the storm" I said. She hugged me. "Thank you so much. I really needed that. I think God sent me you" she said.