Questions and Answers?

Hello, so it's super late but this has been really bothering me, and I was wondering, do you, my audience, want to do some sort of Q/A for this book (or even the previous content (original story, sequel to original, one-shots)? There's a lot I have about these characters, that is remain unsaid because I haven't found anywhere to use these ideas. Honestly, I think it would be kind of fun, you guys post answers, and I will post answers to them, anything related to the story.

It's very likely I won't do this kind of thing till I have finished writing this rewrite (which might get done by the 3 year anniversary of the original, idk honestly. I want it to get done by then). But this will give you all some time to think of questions. Tell me what you guys think, and if you are interested in the Q/A, you can go ahead and start posting questions in the comments of this part of the story, and I will give you an answer in the Q/A (unless I decide not to do one, then I'll just reply to your question). I am really hoping to do one though, and I think with some more support to it, I can make it happen, I just need enough questions to give me a reason to make it. Who knows, a part of me has always wanted to write the next big story for these two, but I have never known what I wanted to write it about, maybe a Q/A will inspire something. 

For now, I am working on chapter 5. Haven't been able to write anything in a couple days because long work hours, but I really want to write something tomorrow after work, and the next day before. I do have Charlotte's portion basically finished. 

Alright, Jayden out.