The Wish

Disclaimer : i do not own naruto just my oc! I created this cuz i think sasuke was destined for Karin not Sakura so i decided to play with fate ^^

KIRA POV

I sigh as i switch off my computer " i wish i was in your world ...naruto" i say before i leave my room , i step downstairs to see my foster parents with a birthday cake , i fake smile and walk to the cake , my foster dad spoke" make a wish " i close my eyes ' i wish to be in narutos universe ' i blow out the candles , they clapped and cut up the cake , i was still very depressed knowing how lonely i truley was . After dinner and cake i went to bed , as i laid i imagined how life would be in Naruto , i smile softly ' it would be more exciting. .' I then closed my eyes falling asleep.

The next thing i know is being shaken , i groaned and slowly openedmy eyes seeing the naruto character Kakashi , i gasp in fear and sit up immediately holding my hands near me , i looked around and saw the rest of team seven and saw how they all stared at me confused , i blush completely embarrassed.  Kakashi smiled " we are ninja from the hidden leaf , we wont harm you " i try to remain calm " where am i ?" I ask trying not to sound impolite,  he answers without hesitation "we are a few miles away from the land of the waves "i glance at the others and think about the episodes i know 'land of waves ...they look tired. .wait..' i look up at them " are you on your way to Konoha?" Kakashi nods , i slowly stood " may i join you .." Kakashi seemed confused " sure ..may i ask why ?" I looked down shyly " well...somehow i know i can trust the Hokage..." i look at him " i dont remember anything. .not even who i am .." he seemed to pity me and smiled " alright you may walk with us " i smiled " thankyou " Sakura walked up to me " im sakura haruno , that blonde idiot is Naruto Uzamaki and thats Sasuke Uchiha " she said his name with a happier tone i smiled politely " Its nice to meet you all , if only i could return the gesture. ."i looked down , Sakura smiled " im sure Lord Hokage can help "i smile then look at naruto ' its odd how goify he looks but he will become so strong in the future ...' the group began to move meaning i had to to. After silently walking we got to the gates , i looked down and noticed what i was wearing , my red long hair visible over my shoulders , i wore a netlike sleeveless crop top with a very long trenchcoat , my stomach was opem as i wore a skirt with slits on both sides with black leggings and the infamous blue sandles . I cover my stomach with my arms feeling self conscious.  Kakashi stops and looks at me " ill take you to the hokage .."i smile and nod and follow him up the stairs to the hokages office .Kakashi knocks on the door and after a short time we enter , i stop infront of the table and bow slightly,  kakashi explains the situation.  The Hokage smiled " well you look like a Uzamaki with that red hair.."i look up at him , he gets a folder out and opens it , he then shows me a picture ...of me ?

He reads the file " Kirima Yashima   Born in the land of wind , Parents were Tsumi Uzamaki and Hirano Yashima both Jonin level . " he gasps " says here you were missing for 7 years and that your attacker erased your memories .." i gasp as did kakashi.

He looks at me " do you know of any jutsus ?" I shook my head , he stood " you are a head member of a extinct clan...it is my duty to teach the last Yashima. ." I look up at him " Lord Hokage? " he smiles " follow me child..." after i followed the hokage he took me to a deserted area which was infact another dimension  and trained me for a year ,but in reality we were only gone a day we did not age nor did we grow , we stayed the same as we were when we left .

We enter his office as he calls in Kakashi , as Kakashi enters i smile at him , Hokage asks kakaahi to watch over me as a sensei and to allow me to join the same missions as team seven . Kakashi agrees and as we walk out the office he looks at me " so you have learnt many jutsus " i nod as i wonder what he looked like under that mask , he glanced at me " something wrong ?" I laughed nervously " no ..no nothing at all " he seemed curious but didnt ask any more questions,  he suddenly grabs my shoulder and we 'poof ' infront of team seven , i gasp ' didnt expect that ' sakura and naruto yell " your lat-" they get interrupted by sasuke" why is she here?" They look at him then at me , i felt like a nuisance ' so thats what being in his presence is like...so unwelcoming. ..' Kakashi smiled " the is Kirima Yashima,  Lord Hokage asked for our help to help her around the village so she is tagging along with us .."he replied happily . I waved akwardly with a fake smile ' man this is gonna be harder than i thought.."  i walked behind the group feeling alienated,  i look at me hand and recall what the hokage said

*flashback*
Lord hokage sat across me " do you know why your clan was attacked ?"i shook my head as he continued " it was because of your Kekkai Genkai " i nod following him " what is it ?" He smiled " its time control. ..Timane no jutsu " i nod " how do i learn it ?" He gave me a scroll " here study it .." i nod and took it , not only did it have the Kekkai Genkai but also other jutsus i secrtley learnt that my clan created.

*end of flashback *

I look at Sasuke and couldnt help but giggle ' his hair does look like a ducks butt!!' I try to hold my laugh in but it ends up in small giggles , naruto looks at me " why are you laughing?" I whispered the reason and he began to laugh  causing sakura to frown .

Word count :1061 words