Return

( Image above is how Kirima looks now and that is her exact outfit )

3 years have passed since ive last been to Konoha , it was now time for me to return . I exit the portal of the dimension i was in , Valen told me she still had some work to do . I was gone 3 years but in the dimension it was 1095 years , i didnt age but i became stronger than i could have ever hoped .
The wind blew through my red hair as i took a long breath " okay lets get this done " i entered the gates and the first thing i see is Sai with naruto and sakura , and Yamato , the way they were acting i knew they just met . I noticed Naruto spotted me , i sheepishly laughed " hey guys .." naruto tackle hugged me as did sakura which suprised me , sakura yelled in my ear " where did you go?!" I laughed " i went to train " naruto took a step back and looked at me " you really got more feminine " he looked away with a blush , i blinked obliviously " what ?"sakura gazed at my expression and giggled , i looked at Sai " whos this ?" Naruto scowled " Sai " Sai fake smiled " you seem to beautiful to be real .." i hit blank , i looked to naruto for help , naruto growled " stop flirting !" Sai showed no emotion " im not flirting , im telling what i see " i now felt awkward " okay um how about we just go to a mission or something ..." yamato looks at me " we received information that has a connection to Orochimaru and Sasuke ...we will be heading out soon " i nod " right im ready "  , after a while we left the village and i caught up with the times , after a while we got to the bridge , naruto and Sai were having a little argument,  then Yamato dropped his discuse and we all landed on the bridge , Orochimaru sees me " Kirima-chan,  my have you grown into a young beauty~" i cringed feeling uneasy around this man , he began to speak about sasuke and i felt narutos chakra before anyone " naruto dont-!" I was interrupted by a large gust of wind , i put my arms infront of my face to protect myself from the cutting air .

Suddenly naruto charged forward cutting Orochimaru making him fly backwards , his fox coat getting stronger , his chakra was so dark i felt frozen . Orochimaru returned and Narutos chakra became more darker as he turned and used a wave to hit kabuto , i gasp and use my jutsu into a blue shield , the bridge crumbled , and sakura began to fall , sai jumped down , yamato yelled to him to catch her , i looked at yamato " he wont" i then dived head first down the valley , as i got close to sakura i grabbed her wrist and jumped against the wall pushing my chakra against the surface back up onto the bridge , i placed her down and looked at yamato with concern .
He made a clone to investigate what was happening,  after a while the four tails was pinned by Orochimaru,  i knew not to get involved as sakura tried but got hurt in the process. Slowly narutos skin returned in a red tint , i felt pity for him and once the transformation was finished,  i went to him and used my medical jutsu and healed his now red skin " poor naruto " yamato took over as i closed my eyes remembering the route to Orochimaru  from the episodes,  i turned to the others and we all went to the hideout and snuck in the hideout , i used my sensory skills and found sai , i followed it and saw sai , i came closer " Sai" he looked at me and as he was about to speak it suddenly got darker and a familiar voice spoke " Kirima? " i looked up to see sasuke , i backed away slowly " Sasuke ..." he watched me " why are you here ? Im not going back " i sigh " im not here to bring you back , im just tagging along ." He looked confused as i spoke " i understand your reasoning for all of this and thats why im not here to bring you back " he came closer and i avoided his gaze due to his sharingan , i felt him lightly hold my chin and make me look into his eyes , he smirked " you look different. .." i realised what he was implying and i blushed heavily swatting his hand away , Sai tried to capture sasuke but he made an explosion instead . The impact made me fall backwards , i stood but felt a presence behind me , as i turned i saw HIM . I gulp and step back , he smirked Evily and grabbed my wrist , i try to jerk my arm away but he just grabbed me tighter,  i growled and in my other arm i made a blade pure out of chakra and tried to cut him only cutting strands of his hair, i backflip snd kicked him , i swiftly land as he lost balance and then disappeared and reappeared by sasuke who saw everything.  Naruto and the others rushed in , naruto took a defensive stance infront of me , sasuke just appeared beside him and spoke words looking at me , my blush returned however i still had my chakra blade .
Sasuke tried to stab naruto and my instincts took charge,  i jumped inbetween them letting his blade pierce through my forearm , i grunt and push naruto back to saftey  .sasuke seemed suprised by this action and so did everyone else , i ripped the blade out without a cry of pain yet the blood flowed down my arm and i spoke " i wont allow you to kill any of my friends. ..not while im around to stop you! " my chakra blades appeared in both hands and i tried to cut him just to delay him, i didnt want to hit a vital spot and he backed away floating back up . He was about to do a jutsu untill Orochimaru stopped him , i noticed a cut on his cheek that my blade made , i smirked . Orochimaru looked at me " one day Kirima-chan ill get your power " he disappeared along with sasuke . I frowned and looked at the others " you guys okay ?" Sakura looked at me " are you ?" I smiled "im perfectly fine " ,i had my arm behind my back as it healed itself .

Word count : 1062