Healing konoha

I returned to Konoha to find zombies everywhere.  I noticed long blonde hair and rushed towards her " Ino!" She looked at me " Kirima-chan? " i crouched beside her " whats going on ?" She looked down still healing injured ninja , " i dont know , people suddenly attacked us and then all the dead kept attacking ..." Shika appeared " Ino status?" She shook her head , i looked at shika " Shikamaru,  take ino to help you with the undead " ino looked at me " Kirima-chan? " i looked at her " ill handle all the wounded " i put a mark on shika and ino " when people need healing , put this insignia on them" i gave shika the scroll of the symbol . He noded and ran with ino . I placed the insignia on all the wounded i could find , they looked confused . I sat in the centre as i noticed Tsunade running to me " Kirima? "I looked at her " i got the wounded " she looked confused , i did hand signs " Sacred Art : Restoration no jutsu !" I began to glow gold as did all those needed of treatment  , suddenly they all healed . Tsunade ordered those who could fight to protect me as i healed anyone who was harmed or low on chakra .

I suddenly sensed chakra similar to the nine tails , i wanted to intervene but i knew my duty was to protect Konoha and so i stayed  then suddenly i sensed more intense chakra , i looked up and saw red chakra in the form of the Kyuubi , i gaaped then i checked all the ninja and luckily they were healed , i ranas fast as i could and saw naruto and the others with a unknown kid,  naruto and the kid had red skin . I sighed and walked over to them , sakura saw me " Kirima-chan? " i waved and sat by the kid and began healing him normally , the kid watched as everyone interacted then spoke to himself " Friends. Huh?" I smiled " Yeah" he looked at me and i smiled with closed eyes " want some ?"  If the kids face wasnt red like it was i couldnt have seen his blush . The next day we stood to wish the kid Sora off , he said he was going to travel , he then waved goodbye and i looked to naruto who seemed satisfied.
The villagers were building the village back up , unfortunately for me , my small cute house was also destroyed and i had to build it on my own due to everyone being busy . We headed back to the hospital and naruto immediately fell asleep,  sakura sat beside sai peeling a apple for him , i sat in the windowsill wondering how i could win Kaguya over . Suddenly i hear the sound of struggling and saw a apple lodged in narutos mouth ' must have been sakura ' i sweatdropped then the door opened showing kakashi-sensei , he greeted us and made small talk before Asuma called him . Kakashi-sensei left and i was extremely bored , i watched as naruto removed his bandages saying " theres no time to lie around sleeping .i have to continue my training "  after he undid his bandages he said he wanted to make something to protect and not hurt , i couldnt halp but smile at that , ' oh naruto , your too good for your own good '  suddenly kakashi appeared " right now your training to heal up " "Kakashi-sensei? " naruto asked , kakashi continued " especially you Naruto , the only thing waiting for you outside is severe training or worse , so make sure your ready for it " naruto made a face of worry making me giggle  , he looked at sakura " sakura , ive got some stuff to take care of so please handle things here and do not push yourselves ."  He then looked at me " Kirima,  ive got a package for Valen , come by my house , itll be on the dinning room table " i nod " uh sure ?" He then waved " bye" and left .

I sighed and stood making them all look at me , i look at them " ill probably be gone for a few days so dont miss me to much "i stuck my tongue out playfully making narito blush and sakura smile . I then left the hospital,  my mind wondered over Kaguya,  'what was she like ? What was her dream ? ' i then looked down " whats my dream ? , i never truley cared for it"  i then sat on the bench thinking 'what is my goal in life ?' My mind splashed an image of sasuke , i then looked down ' unlike myself at least he has things keeping him on his toes 'a slight breeze blows past , i sigh and walk to kakashi-sensei house to find a hidden key in a small bag with my name on it , i used the key to unlock the door and enetered finding a awfully large box , i was extremely curious so i opened the box to find all his novels and movies , well more like copies of them , i sweatdropped 'pervert'  i took the box and made the doorway to the other dimension.  I entered finding Valen sleeping , i sighedand dropped the box on her making her yell out , she saw me " Kirima-chan ~" i put my hand on my hip " package from Kakashi-sensei " she gleemed and ripped the box open like a excited child.  I sat down watching her with boredom,  she looked at me " You will meditate and try to communicate with kaguya untill i finish these books!!" My mouth dropped " what !!your a slow reader !!!" She smirked " thats not my problem. .now go Kirima-chan~" i frowned and sat on a high log and began to meditate .

Word count : 932