The Akatski

Kirima pov

I stirred as i slowly awoke , i felt like I lost everything precious to me and Orochimaru was to blame for it . I opened my eyes to see a blonde lady , she was very beautiful , i wanted to sit but she stopped me " your body atill needs time .." i looked at her confused  , she spoke " what you did when you cried for Lord Third ? You disintegrated everything except his body....you even disintegrated yourself ....." i gasped  and closes my eyes ' im such a fool ' I hear kruches and i open my eyes to see kakashi and sasuke " what are you guys doing here ?" The lady looks at me " they were attacked by Itachi " sasuke flinched hearing his name , i recalled that episode and looked down " im sorry..." they looked at me in suprise  as i continued to speak "if i heavnt dont what i did i could have helped ..." the lady spoke " you may use your own medical jutsu on yourself if you wish ..."i nod " thankyou ..." she smiled " im Tsunade , the fith hokage " i wideyed " youll be the first female hokage ..that is amazing " she blushed due to my flattery , she then left with sasuke . Kakashi sat beside me  " your jutsus are very powerful. .." i looked at him as he spoke " you need aomeone to train your techniques...i know of one who can..." i looked at him as he continued " Her name is Valen , she lives in another dimension. ..if you want i could contact her for you once you recovered " i smiled " thankyou kakashi sensei " he left and i couldnt wait anymore , i ripped the blanket off and gazed at my body , it was in terrible condition,  i clenched my jaws ' how could i do this to myself !?'  I sensed sasuke " why are you here ?" He sat beside me and looked at my condition " why did you do that to yourself " i sighed " you of all people should know what happens during a time of sorrow or anger , we charge forwards before thinking and thats why we hurt more then help "  he seemed suprised by my words , i got into a meditation position and try to concentrate my chakra on my limbs as i sense him leaving . ' im too weak ' is all i could think . I sensed unknown chakra  and i opened my eyes to see itachi , i flinched and backed up which made me hiss in pain,  he approached " Kirima Yashima.   You need ro come with me " i frowned " im not a tailed beast " he seemed curious to my statement " no...but you are needed " he grabs my wrist harshly and rips me up causing more pain , i hiss more , i try to throw a punch or a kick but he smily blocked it causing me more pain , he spoke "your only causing yourself more pain"  i smiled " beats being an akatski rag doll" i use all my strength and headbutt him making him stubble back letting me go , i unfortunately fell against the corner of the steel bed , i swallow the cry i made due to the pain , suddenly a white haired man and Tsunade entered , itachi looked at them then at me " your fate has been decided " he then disappeared leaving me in my state . The white haired man helped me climb back into bed as tsunade heals my now open wounds . I looked down frustrating ' why me ?'  

I stayed in that exact position for 5 days , people came and went , team seven , kakashi , tsunade,  hinata , shika and choji visited buy i never paid them attention.  I didnt eat , drink or sleep which caused alot of concern . Suddenly one night Sakura ran in " he is gone ! Sasuke left us !" I looked at her emotionless " probably to get more power .." i looked back to my legs " i would have dont the same ..." sakura gasped " how could you say that !?" I looked at her " id do everything i can to become stronger and avenge who i lost ! Just like Sasuke ! You wouldnt understand,  you never lost your parents !" She looked shocked,  i looked down and closed my eyes " please...leave..."

Sakura left as news came that sasuke went to Orochimaru.  I focused on healing and once i did Valen appeared ( image above ) " So your Kirima right ?" I noded ans she smirked " lets make you the badest Konochi in history