Chunnin Exams

Its been months after i arrived , ive gotten closer to Naruto,  im disliked by Sakura and ignored by Sasuke i wonder if its my character or my outspoken ways ....

I was walking with Lord Hokage talking about the chunnin exams , he explained that ill be in a temporary group for the exams due to the odd number . I greeted him and walked down a path and noticed sakura , naruto and a group of kids with two other ninja , my curiosity got the better of me as i walked to them , naruto was happy to see me while sakura scoffed.  I remembered who they were but tried not to show it ' konkero and temari ..that means gaara will appear soon...oh man this is gonna be interesting ...' they glance at me " another brat?" I frown " who are you calling brat?" Suddenly sasuke appeared and the girls squealed i sighed ' no wonder he gets annoyed..' suddenly i sensed a dark chakra and looked astonished at the tree , sasuke caught this and looked beside him and met gaaras eyes , gaara then looks at me and i immediately knew he knew what i was ..a sensory type ..i felt nervous as he got down and apologised for his brothers rude behaviour,  i try to act polite " i apologise for my friend's rude behaviour. ." He looks at me " whats your name ?" I answer " Kirima Yashima. ." He looked suprised " Yashima? " i noded , sasuke then appeared and introduced himself which i knew was going to happen.   I then saw two guys walk up to us " Kirima? " i look at them " yes? " the one spoke " im Alec and this is Bronin " ( picture above is the boys , white head is Bronin and black head is Alec)  i smiled " right i almost forgot!" I turned to the others who seemed confused " ill see you later ...hopefully " i walk to the boys and leave  , leaving my friends curious.  

We got to the first stage which was a written test ' darn if only i remember what it was in the episodes ' i then looked around and saw tentens mirrors with answers i smirk ' good thing im in range to see that' i then copied it down  Ibiki mentioned a tenth question and i smiled remembering what happened in the episodes and waited for the female to enter and soon she did . I looked at Alec and smiled he returned the gesture , we then followed her to the forest of death .

Once we got there she explained what was going to happen which i already knew then i sensed HIM , i shiver ' holy crap this guy is freaky!' I looked at him 'i nearly forgot about him ..wait...will he come after my  Timane no jutsu ? I seriously hope not ' i frown concerned about what will happen next , im elbowed and looked at Bronin,  he winked " a beautiful girl such as yourself shouldn't frown " i giggle " thanks Bronin " he giggled " for what?" Alec joined us as we made small talk , then we were handed letters of concent , i read it slowly before signing it , on my way to the counter i saw my old group and smiled " hey" naruto seemed sad " it really sucks that your not going to be with us.." i smiled " i know but you guys will make it . With your stubbornness,  Sakuras Brain and Sasukes abilities " naruto smiled , sakura blushed and sasuke 'Hned' which i knew was gonna happen.  I waved and ran to my group . 
We got the Earth scroll and entered the gate , as we got a distance from the gate i used a jutsu and make the scroll tiny then i packed it in my belts inside, Then we searched for a heaven scroll.

We dashed through the forest hearing screams and other odd sounds , i sensed dark chakra and immediately stopped , Alec and Bronin looked at me " Kirima? " i made a hand sign meaning danger nearby , they glanced at eachother and noded then we snuck to the dark chakra to find Gaara killing some ninja , i shiver abit ' okay that was dark...' we watched as they left not taking a scroll , i waited till they were out of sight then i jumped to look at the scroll , its was an earth one " darn..just our luck " i say disappointed  the other two smile and we continue , soon we get to a area where i noticed a pinkette being beaten , Alec clenched his fists and whispered " we must help " i put my arm infront of him " no...she needs this to become stronger "he looks at me confused until Ino and her group attended the fight , i smiled and watched remembering the episode but then i sensed Neji ' okay here comes the dark part...' then Sasukes chakra suddenly became dark as an intent to kill , i gasp and lean against the tree for a closer look as the other two looked shocked all i could think was how the hell was he created to look this good even when he is killing ?! .

Finally the sound ninja gave up and left , i smiled then sighed " guess its time to join" they looked confused as i jumped down startling everyone , i waved " sup"  sasuke raised his eyebrow and sakura also looked confused ,Alec and Bronin followed . I crouch down to Sakura who was beside Sasuke " i know we aren't teammates but your still my friend so let me heal you .." she was about to question until i began my medical ninjutsu , she gasped " how did you learn this ?"i giggled " Yashima remember? " she smiled " oh right " i looked at her and smiled " you know what...short hair really suits you ...i think it will symbolise this moment where you became stronger. ." Both her and sasuke looked at me in suprise  , i giggled " if you keep your hair short that is ..." i turned to sasuke and began to heal him , he was about to protest but i cut in "your chakra is low and is stopping your healing so stop being proud and let me get u back to normal " Shikamaru and choji woke naruto who saw me and tackle  hugged me, all i could do was laugh and hug back we got up and had small talk , i looked at the sky then at team seven " ill see you guys at the tower , if you fail i will personally use unbreakable genjutsu on you to make u see you  biggest fear " i smirked at sasuke which he had a concerned look while sakura sweatdropped and naruto shook. My group shortly left afterwards

Word count :1094