Mother Officialy P.A? (M.O.P)

Please vote before reading thank you

at the morning jeonghan awakes first then others he try to get up from the bed without vernon awaken.He go downstairs to get out from the house when suddenly Mrs.Choi came out from the kitchen.

"good,you're up let's breakfast together" said Mrs.Choi.

"i-it's okay i can breakfast outs-" he did finish his sentences someone push him to the dining table.

"shut it and eat with us" said Mr.Choi.
"don't be shy just act like we are your second parents" said Mr.Choi smiling.

Jeonghan could resist but to follow the order.
and the boys came out from upstairs.

"good morning my prince's and princess sit down and eat your breakfast" said Mrs.Choi.
"sit down i want to tell something to all of you including jeonghan" said Mrs.Choi passing the food.

"but let's eat first i am starving" wonwoo said.

After breakfast

"so what is it that you want to discuss mother?" Cheol ask.

"about my new assistant i had found one" said Mrs.Choi.

"really? who is it? what level are she or he?" jisoo ask.

"that's not the important thing as long as she/he loyal,trusted person,honest and good attitude." said Mrs.Choi.

"Is that person here?" Cheol ask.

the mother nodded.

"where is it?" wonwoo ask.

"beside vernon" said mom directly.

they all look beside vernon and jist expected it's jeonghan,jeonghan confused cause he did't hear what Mrs.Choi said cause he focus on the deliciouse food infront of him.

"Yoon jeonghan today and other day and forever you will be my New assistant a.k.a P.A" said Mrs.Choi.

"mwo? mom seriously him? no no i disagree" said mingyu.

"mom we just know him last night and sudden you choose him to...to be your p.a? seriously mom?" said Mingyu the three brothers nodded agree except vernon.

"like i say before it's my decission enough jeonghan and vernon you two follow me to the Gent.ly shop to pick close for my New P.A" said Mrs.Choi jeonghan and vernon jist nodded.

the four boys speechless,they glare at jeonghan.

"Ignore their glares let's go my mother want to buy for your clothes" vernon get up and hold jeonghan hand to follow his mother.

"b-but i-i...." said jeonghan trembling.

"no but kajja" vernon push jeonghan to follow him to the car.

mingyu was about to catch jeonghan but cheol stop him.

TO BE CONTINUE