Process Accepting Yoon Jeonghan (P.A.Y.J)

Please vote before reading thank you

They arrived at a clothes shop.

"pick what you want hanie~yah i'm gonna search over there" said vernon pinching jeonghan cheek and walk away.

jeonghan touch his cheek and walk to the many colourful clothes.
"this is too expensive for me" said jeonghan in his heart.

"jeonghan are you done picking?" said Mrs.Choi.

Jeonghan shook
"no ma'am it's too expensive for me" said jeonghan looking down to the floor.

Mrs.Choi touch jeonghan shoulder.
"it's okay han just choose i will pay for it" smiling widely at jeonghan.

jeonghan just nodded and start picking the clothes he need to use for a days/weeks/months also not forget picking necktie and shoes.

after done picking and pay for the clothes and other thing that jeonghan needed they drive to home.

Mrs.choi already go upstairs to wash up while vernon shows jeonghan new room.

"welcome to your new room hannie" vernon smile.

jeonghan smile back
"thanks but isn't to big for me?i'm only a PA" said jeonghan touch the back of his neck.

"oh hannie~ah my mother tell me to bring you to this room if you don't want to stay in this room you can stay with me" Vernon said with a slight noise behind jeonghan.

Jeonghan's face began to ruddy after hearing what vernon had said a little bit of it
"n-no it's okay this room is fine enough f-for me" said jeonghan little nerve.

vernon touching jeonghan hair sheets.
"if you say so hannie~ah" he wink's
"i will tell the maid to brought your bag up here" said vernon walk out from the room.

after vernon close the door jeonghan sat down at the end of the bed.
"okay what'd that for? are he try to flirt with me man i'm straight enough" said jeonghan hold his chest.

after done packing jeonghan go downstairs to go outside for making call at his home.

"hey where he's going?" said wonwoo.

"why you care?" mingyu said not looking at his hyung but focus at his books.

"i-i j-just asking tho what's wrong with you?" little upset with mingyu question.

"nothing why you need to care where he goes?where he want to do? what he gonna do?it's none your business and he is not our family to take care of" said mingyu angrily.

"okay bruh you need to stop angry mingyu~yah you making worst but you need to know Stage him now as a mother's personal assistant" said cheol drank a cup of tea.

"don't be so positif hyung he still a poor guy in my eyes,mingyu's right he no one we need to care about" said joshua.

"well i kinda accepting him little by little" said wonwoo holding his neck.

vernon wrapping his arm around wonwoo neck
"good to know one of my brother can accepting jeonghan" said vernon smiling.

wonwoo kinda smile a little bit.
"i think we need to start a process to accepting Yoon Jeonghan in this house aren't we?" said cheol pat vernon and wonwoo shoulders.

"i'm reall not into it" said joshua leaving.

mingyu take a leave too after heard his annoying brothes talking about 'process accepting Yoon Jeonghan'.

TO BE CONTINUE