Skinship With The Five Prince (Wonhan scene)

Please vote before reading thank you

"So han when you will start the job?" said Mrs.Yoon say by the phone.

"the Ma'am say i will start another 2 days so yea she give me a time to be comfortable with the all around the house it's so big and also my room they gave" said jeonghan.

silent for a while
"mom? are you there?" said jeonghan.
his mother wip her tears.

"i'm here darling,just be a good worker okay? and take care" said Mrs.Yoon but she can't hold the tears as she start crying all over again.

Jeonghan hearing the voice of his belove mother crack into tears he can't help himdelf crying too.

"mom don't cry you make me cry too mom,i promise if i got my first pay i will send it to your account bank" he wip his tears when suddenly someone knock of his door
"mother i got go maybe one of the Mrs.Choi sons is needing me" said jeonghan.

"okay dear" said Mrs.Yoon

both of them end their conversation.

"jeonghan are you in there?it's me wonwoo" said wonwoo.

"wait i open the door" he open his door and look to wonwoo
"can i help y- i mean young master?" said jeonghan call wonwoo as his young master.

"aww you not even start working just call me by my name han~ah" said wonwoo.

Deg!!
Jeonghan heart beating up like a flash when seeing a smile from the mighty Choi Wonwoo.

"O-ok wonu~shi,there's anything i can help you?" said jeonghan kinda smile.

"oh i really need your help,come" said wonwoo holding jeonghan hands and push jeonghan to his room.

when they enter wonwoo room jeonghan can see a whole of novel books around the corner beside his bed.

"you will weird why i have a whole novel in my room right? i'm a noveless i like reading it when i feel bored" said wonwoo searching for something under his bed.

jeonghan stand infront of the bed just looking what wonwoo searching.
"need help?" jeonghan ask.

"no no i got this...urm where is it...ha got it" wonwoo brought out a box had an hoverboard in it he brought out two of it.

"here take this,do you play or pro with it?" said Wonwoo.

jeonghan shook
"it's my first time seeing it" said jeonghan scratching behind his head.

Wonwoo sighed heavily and he taught the beautiful angel to use the hoverboard.

"just use your flexible to the hoverboard" said wonwoo staring at jeonghan.

"o-okay" he tried to flexible his body but then the hoverboard move itself making jeonghan unflexible untill make him off the hoverboard and fall to the ground.

"Yeah?!! are you okay?" said wonwoo with a worried face.

"Y-yes i'm okay just a little scars" said jeonghan said nerve.

"even it's scars it still hurt you stupid hyung" wonwoo lift him bridal style and put him at the couch take the medic minibox.

"said something if it's hurt" put on the medication packed and swept the injured part.

"ouchhh can you be little gentle" said jeonghan hold his pain.

"S-sorry shit this is my first time curing people" said wonwoo frustrated.

"no no sokay you did a good job wonu~shi" said jeonghan.

"a-are you sure?" said Wonwoo.

jeonghan nodded and smile
"yes i'm sure"

wonwoo staring at the angle eyes a little while.

"w-wonu~shi are you oka-" before being able to finish the sentence wonwoo first attacked the angel's lips.

jeonghan startled he push wonwoo chest away from him and stand up while touching his lips.
"W-what did you just do? y-you just stole m-my f-first kiss? and y-you are a man?!!" jeonghan angrily run to his room.

"arghhh stupid Choi wonwoo why the heck did you do that stupid!!stupid?!!!" Wonwoo taps his own head stupidly.
'mianhe jeonghan~ah your lips it's so-so wonderfull' said wonwoo in his heart.

TO BE CONTINUE

SEVENTEEN13s