Sun Dec 3, 2017

To
my 'not so' lovely wife (because Am hell mad at you, please bear with me)
Anika

Hey,
Am back....yeah A bit upset with you but Finally your man has again got able to flee from his work and straight came running to you! Yeah I know, This is just a letter that I have been writing to you since the last 4 years with an anticipation keeping deep in my heart that One day CERTAINLY You would read them out and A big smile would adorn your beautiful curvy lips. I literally cant wait to see that,
but for How long? for how long I will have to wait, longing for a single response from you! for how long.. I will keep my heart away from its beats? Tell me dear! when will I get to see my bae calling me Bhagad billa, speaking all those weird..... achha ok baba they are not Weird! happy? but Your tadi michmichi chadni champa and what was that? yeah.... helicopter! I have been missing them all as well as you. I know you would say, How can I miss you when You are right before my eyes, lying on our King sized Bed but...... unconscious. You remember how we had spend our first night on this bed where You have been laid down since the last 4 years with the help of this life support equipments being attached to your body! I feel the pain of getting needled in each second just like you.

I cant tell you how much helpless am feeling right now...no actually throughout all these years without you, but with your presence! You know even The Doctor can not give us any kind of hope. Such a bloody..... oops sorry I wont use slang! I know you hate those.
Ok ok.... I wont blabber the same thing as I did always, But please please for once, for my sake Please open your eyes naah! They are half-opened already, then Why dont you open them wide? Dont you think you are showing too much tadi to me now? What if I start showing the same attitude and stop writing letters to you? would you be happy? no naah? Then why Anika? why are you doing this unfair to your Shivaay?

first I thought not to write anymore for you nor would talk to you and give you those morning and good night kisses to you but then I realized only by doing these I can feel you around me. And I cant lose this feelings yaar! I really can't. unless It would have been like losing you for the second time in my life and I cant afford that.
Cant you remember this damn bed, all your screams all my growls all our moans all our passion filled nights after our marriage. then What even had happened that you have not been looking at me? Am Shivaay Singh Oberoi. damn it! No one dares to ignore me like you are doing. am just having patience because of.....

Because I love you....

(continued)
Target : 20 votes only and 10 comments