Turn over the page

(continuing)
Because I Love you Anika.
I know you can hear me clearly right? Your increasing heart beat on the monitor says you love me too. but what's wrong with your brain? why is it not allowing you to respond to your feelings?
Look, the ECG machine is making noise.........beep beeep beep..... your heart is pacing so fast, but it happens every time I speak or write or even in my mind I think of conveying my love to you. You try hard to tell me how much you love me, you miss me.
yes I know you do love me, maybe as much as I feel for you. But you do.
But how tragic it is naah? cause When everything was right in between us, None of us had not even expressed our love to each other, like never! we always thought that We would have so much time in our hands for all these. We would have the rest of our lives.
No... actually We can't blame us. who even could have thought about this day? that We would be conveying our love being stuck in this situation.
I still remember that day! Just like today, it was the fifth month completion of our marriage date! I had been hurrying to come home as fast as I could. I remember, all the staffs and managers had been teasing me to see me in such messy condition. now Who would have told them? It was you, whose love had messed my heart and my entire being. Who would have told them that I was planning for a date for us to surprise you? Who would have told them I had planned so mamy things to tell you that night? Who would have told them that I had thought to make that night our best Make out night till that date? To make love with you all along the night till the next morning.
Who would have told them that That single day had really messed up the rest of my life?
I lost you.
no....I didn't lose you. You are still with me....with our broken dreams.
That night you must have thought to surprise me as well, must have planned something like me, I am sure! cause mom told me that You looked so excited to get ready for our date. You had been dressed in a Red saree Which I had kept in your wardrobe wrack for you to wear on that day!
But what had I seen after returning from the office? That You were lying on floor in the pool of blood around you. Somehow I was liable for this, I shouldn't have gifted you the saree, Only then, You won't have worn that, Only then That saree wont have made you unable to walk down the stairs properly, Maybe Your legs wont have got twisted and.... perhaps you won't have fallen from the stairs. It was my fault..... I should not have gifted you the saree.....I shouldn't have planned all those things, I never believed in fate. But Irony is that, That single day has made me believe in many things That I used to call as Superstitions. Just a blink and all our dreams our world got shattered.

(continued)
Target: 30 votes
15 comments

^please WATCH IB ON TV AT 10.. ITS IMPORTANT, OR REQUEST YOUR FAMILY TO WATCH ON TV AT THAT TIME^