Page After The last

(continuing)
Do you remember the day? Yes Its our fifth anniversary Anika. We have been together for five long years.
I can recall that morning....five years back! You were in a red lehenga with gold works making you shimmer in radiance and wedding glow. Must say, Red suits you. But You dont look good in Red..... drenching in red blood. Why that particular sight keeps haunting me Anika? Please help me to get rid of it. please answer me. I need to hear from you.
for how long You will keep yourself aloof, drowned in that slumber with the help of medical science. Does it mean My love has no power? No effects on you? I want an answer.
Please for how long I have to keep blabbering on this piece of paper?
That Wedding morning made us tied to each other. When We were taking wedding rounds together, Remember We had took some vows?
We vowed to never part our ways. We vowed to never make our another half feel worse. We vowed to take care of each other till our last breath. We vowed to stay beside each other through thick and thin. We vowed to love each other and never make the other half feel unwanted, Together We vowed to make us complete.
But looks like You have forgotten all those things. You have forgotten our vows. No....No Anika.....you are not here with me right now. I need you. I miss you.
But still you are ignoring my pleads, You're sleeping peacefully taking all my comforts away.
You are causing me pain. Something is pricking its sharp edge here.....yeah right here, in my heart. Am dying each of these moments without your company.
I cant bear this pain Anika. I want you to hold me close, To take me in a bone crushing hug. I want that solace being in your arms like we used to be in after our marriage.
I need your warmth, I need to feel you around me.
But I can't. You're not going through this situation. You cant believe how helpless am feeling right now without you.
We were perfect with each other then What even had happened that You looked away from me just not to look at me again.
What do you think Mrs Shivaay Singh Oberoi?
Only You can show me attitude? and I will silently obey you for the sake of our love.
No dear, It is not gonna happen anymore.
Now you will feel the same what am feeling right now.
You will be punished for taking my love My wife away from me.

(continued)
Target : 40 votes
20 comments