The End Note

(continuing)
You will be punished for taking my wife my life away! And care to know how that's going to be? simple..... I will snatch your love from you, the only reason of your breathing lifelessly. what's the use of taking air into the lungs and making that stony heart work when There's no hope left for your recovery? I make your heart to beat fast so Still I have some effect on your heart. Ok!
What if I don't exist.....what if Your heart doesn't have anyone to leave effect on it......what if Your reason to sleep without any stress or agony, I seize.
What if I snatch your reason of still surviving and fighting against the death?
because I can't fight anymore naah? I cant fight with my nightmares, with those hopelessness, with those past memories.
Better to quit!
Better to let you win,
Better to defeat in your love,
don't worry, Not every story ends on a happy note! not ours at least.
But I won't make your love suffer that pain while reaching his last breath. It would be just the same.
Am happy today as finally.....I will have a peaceful sleep after a long gap.
Its better than dying hundreds deaths in each of these seconds.
One last time, Maybe after this I wont have any chance to talk to you to wish you again,
So Happy Anniversary Mrs Sirf Anika, that's what you loved to be called.....and That's what You are going to get titled once I will leave you. From Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi to Sirf Anika.....sirf aur sirf Anika........there will be no Shivaay to cause you trouble, to banter with you, to wait for you!
Uhu......never ever shed tears I can't see you cry......You dont look beautiful while crying.
If really we have some more births to restart and rekindle our incomplete journey, if we really have that enough time Then We may meet again, in some faraway land on this world.
I hope you can wait that long cause I have come on the verge of having patience.......It feels so suffocating to inhale now. I think those pills have started showing effects......ok so I dont have much time darling. I am feeling so tired now. Too tired to feel tired of anything. My vision is getting blurred. I cant write anymore. I can feel my heart is getting numb and yours is throbbing faster. That little box with wires and LCD screen is making sound, I can feel you're panting to catch up with the air. but Its too late now, I can feel you are getting your warmth back, Your uneven breathing has now become normal. I think you're going to regain consciousness, seriously Anika? You wanna stop me? You love me so much that you're coming back to me waking up from the slumber.
My love is getting her life restored in her. I was waiting for this moment always. looks like before I can bid you goodbye, You will return to me. You made me win at last. but You're late.
Am Sorry Anika, always remember I love you. am all yours. never miss me.
bye

Yours Always
Shivaay

(continued)
No Target
It was the last part.
Next will be an epilogue.
A surprise will be there.
N

OTE: I will not make you wait! YOU WILL GET IT BY TOMORROW ITSELF.