lemme learn u somethin

OKAY! SO!

MANY, MANY, MANY THINGS TO SAY. MUCH MANY RANTS ABOUT BIASED ASSHOLES LOL.

I have been extremely, superbly inactive more more reason than one. This prollaby doesn't excuse the fact that I could've been writing and wasn't, but in reality I could care less at this point.

ANYWAYS! Let me tell you why I have been so inactive.

- We had a choir performance back in November that took up most of the whole month for me.
- I had drama practices every Monday and Thursday that ran from after school to about 6 or 7 depending on the day.
- Stupid group project that was due [insert date here]. I did legitimately 80% of the project and had 4 other partners.
- Algebra 2 sucks balls
- I suck at math in general tho
- I had a drama competition on Thursday. We worked our butts off every period we had the class, every god darned rehearsal and legitimately perfected that play. I kid you not, it was amazing. We had so many compliments from so many schools and directors, sound technicians and light crews. Despite all this, the ignorant, biased judges decided that it'd be cool to score us with a LOW GOOD. For those of you who might not know, the scores go poor, fair, good, excellent, superior. They asked stupid questions that were clearly stated in the play (or just through common sense - I mean COME ON) and took many points off for their own misdoings. It was such a crappy day, I'm telling you.
- Exams are coming up in like two weeks
- Thanksgiving was dramatic
- I got a nEW PHONE ???? (and forgot to download Wattpad)
- my English teacher doesn't like my writing lol
- ^ that really discouraged me for a while

So that's about it, I believe...

I'm planning on getting back into writing! I've been really feeling in the mood for it, so all I gotta do at this point is go for it.

Thanks if you've read this far~