it's another one of those "describe your characters in songs" things

I decided that, in the event that someone thought, "Boy, oh boy! Would I love to know about Cel's Guild Wars 2 characters!", I'd post this here for safe keeping.

I FILLED THIS WITH ANGST
Achasius- I know that I'm not that important to you, but to me, girl(s), you're so much more than gorgeous.
Star Shopping by Lil Peep

Cyneley- Looking around I can only see all of the demons around me. Do what you do, it's astounding. Losing my grip and I'm drowning.
Black Heart by nothing,nowhere.

Ornella- Never have I ever woken up in a cold hard sweat from a dream, wondering if you'd ever say goodbye if I didn't say it first.
Kiss Me Before I Effing Lose My Mind by Charlie Puth

Godelyve- I'm the newest member of the broken hearts club, we hate every little thing about the people that we love.
the broken hearts club by gnash

Oulixys- YOU HAVE THE MOTHEREFFING RIGHT TO REMAIN VIOLENT.
Kill Everyone by Hollywood Undead

Ithymar- Yo, I know pi to a thousand places. Ain't got no grills, but I still wear braces...
...I could sure kick your butt in a game of ping pong, I'll ace any trivia quiz you bring on. I'm fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.
White and Nerdy by "Weird Al" Yankovic

Alexa- GO TO HELL, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!
Go to Hell, for Heaven's Sake by Bring Me The Horizon

DADE DILS- BAD THINGS, IT'S A LOT OF BAD THINGS THAT THEY WISHIN' AND WISHIN' AND WISHIN' AND WISHIN', THEY WISHIN' ON ME.
God's Plan by Drake

Dulcymer- Often I am upset that I cannot fall in love, but I guess this avoids the stress of falling out of it.
Cut My Hair by Cavetown ft. Mounika.

S'Vestal Abera- Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind. Am I only living to survive? Shake it off, but I've lost the drive. Just let me be, just let me. Just let me be okay.
Antidote by Faith Marie

Solveig Avaldsdóttir- It's the story of a queen whose castle has fallen to the sea, knowing there's no one who will be a king that will come and save his queen.
Paper Crown by Alec Benjamin

Crayi Avaldsdóttir- I'm only missing you so much. I lose control of where my thoughts go till you're someone I don't know.
Andrew's Song by I The Mighty

Avald Katrisson- I'd fight the urge to give you all the worst advice about the ones you liked (you called it chemistry, I called it earning bragging rights), knowing da[rn] well if I told you how I felt, I'd crack the ice.
Playing Catch With .22 by I The Mighty

Boadicea Delphisdóttir-Katrisson- But I wanna tell you, I got through the hardest of times on my own. I made some mistakes, I made a few, but I learned that I am strong. And just because it hurts doesn't mean it isn't worth it. And even if it stings, it's just a temporary thing.
Growing Pains by Maria Mena

Luvenus- Scarlet starlet and she's in my bed. A candidate for a soulmate, bled. Push the trigger and I pull the thread, I gotta take it on the other side.
Otherside by Red Hot Chili Peppers

Someone who doesn't know who any of these characters are...

...ask me abt them

I'm dying to tell someone xD