zero - tobias

introduction

hey guys!! so you know how much I love soulmate stories and you know how much I love fourtris so (for the third time, I know) I decided to write a fourtris soulmate au.

this one will hopefully be successful. i'm gonna take it slow and plan the plot good and precise so it's a good story.

Tobias will be somewhat based off my old story Words, except the soulmate au prompt is different.

I hope you guys will enjoy this. xoxoxo

extended summary

When her junior year of university started, Tris Prior had no idea that she would meet the person she was always destined to be with. She had the tattoo that said his name on her wrist for almost eleven years. Finally, she was meeting the boy.

Tobias.

What she didn't expect was him to have a nickname that she had known of all her life. What she didn't expect was a soulmate who wanted to fully be with her, when she didn't even return the feelings.

Tris's one goal was to make him reject the bond. She never wanted it, not even for one second, and the fact her soulmate was charming and nice didn't budge her dislike for the soulmate system a bit.

But Tobias was in the thing for the long haul, and he would do anything to convince her otherwise.

cast

shailene woodley as tris prior

theo james as tobias eaton

warning

angst
fluff
ooc actions sometimes
mature language/content

status

ongoing