Chap 4: Moving In

They rode the black van once again and is now on their way to Taehyung's house since it's near from the studio. When they arrived there. Taehyung got off the van and went straight to the doorway. He knock on the door. And after three knocks the door opened and revealed his mother.

"Sweetheart" Mrs. Kim said hugging the said boy

"Mom, I'll be leaving home for God knows until when" Taehyung said. Their moment broke when Jungkook suddenly got out of the van. And also went beside Taehyung.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Kim. I am Jeon Jungkook. I am Taehyung's soon to be husband" Jungkook smiled and bowed to Taehyung's mother. Meanwhile Taehyung blushed at the mention of soon to be husband.

"No need to be so formal, Jungkook. Just call me Mom since you know it already. You'll be my soon son in law. Oh come inside. Where are my manners?"

She said and the two boys chuckled at the last sentence. When they entered the house. Mrs. Kim told them to sit on the couch while she goes to the kitchen to make tea.

After making tea, he once again entered the living room. And said

"Tae, since you will be leaving today I already packed your things. It's in the corner of the living room. Don't worry about us here and enjoy each other's presence. Okay?. Don't put Jungkook in so much trouble because of you. Okay?" Mrs. Kim said and took a sip of the tea she made.

"Yes Mom. I will miss you mom. Thank you and see you very soon. And don't worry about me Baek hyung will be there to monitor me." Taehyung said bidding his goodbye.

"Uhmm Mrs. Kim I mean Mom don't worry about Taehyung I'll take care of him. I promise you that" Jungkook said reassuring Mrs. Kim

They stood up kissed each other's cheeks and bid goodbye one last time before leaving. While making their way out. Jungkook noticed Taehyung struggling on his luggages so he decided to help.

"Let me offer you a hand there?" He said

"Uhmm I can do it. Thanks" Taehyung said still shy

"Obviously you can't. Don't be shy. Here. Let me help you" Jungkook said ang grabbed the trolley luggage.

After settling everything on the van. They sat once again and made their way to Jungkook's house. It took several minutes before they arrived. When they arrived Jungkook made his way out and assisted Taehyung.

When they got out of the van they rang the doorbell. And immediately the door swung open revealing Mrs. Jeon.

"Afternoon, Mom" Jungkook said hugging his mother

"Ow! You must be Kim Taehyung? My future son in law?" Mrs. Jeon squealed

"Y-yes it's me" Taehyung said blushing crimson red.

"Oh come, come inside" Mrs. Jeon said

They sat down on the couch

"Wahh! You're lucky my son. Your future husband has godly features but at the same time so adorable" Mrs. Jeon said staring at Taehyung who is sitting beside Jungkook.

"I know. I'm so lucky" Jungkook said smiling softly at Taehyung who returned the smile.

"Oh by the way Mom, we will be leaving today and we're going to live together. I'm really gonna miss you mom. Especially your cooking" Jungkook said standing up and hugging his mother tightly.

"I know son, I'm gonna miss you too. Take care of yourselves okay. Make Taehyung feel special and loved. You know son, people like Taehyung is someone you shouldn't let go. Treasure him like he is the most precious diamond. I'm counting on you son. Take care" Mrs. Jeon said soon breaking the hug.

"Oh your luggages are right there" Mrs. Jeon said pointing near the counter. While Jungkook left to get his luggages. Mrs. Jeon approached Taehyung.

"Tae. Call me Mon from now on cause I'm 100% sure you'll end up together. I can see admiration in his eyes when he looks at you. Please make memories with each other. The more the merrier. And also Taehyung. You already have my blessing. Go ahead now you gotta go" Mrs. Jeon said

"Yes Mrs- I mean Mom. Thank you for trusting me with your son. We gotta go now. 'Till next time, Mom" Taehyung said and headout the door with Jungkook.

Jungkook hugged his mother before leaving and making their way to the apartment.