Chap 6: The Begining

The next morning.

Jungkook groaned and fluttered his eyes open. He blinked a few times to adjust to the brightness of the sun blinding through the curtains.

He looked at the side and saw Taehyung sleeping still cuddled close to his chest. He took his time to stare at the boy in front of him.

Long eyelashes, round doe eyes, his pink plump lips, his cute mole on the end of his pointed nose and his hair which goes down to his eyes.

Without thinking, he sweeped the hair off of Taehyung's eyes. He brought his left hand up and traced they boy's cheek and caressed it softly.

"My mom's right. You really have godly features but yet so adorable" he whispered to himself. Smiling softly at the thought.

"Tae~" he called out softly in attemp to wake the latter up.

Taehyung didn't budge.

"Tae wake up" He called out again but this time he opened his eyes. And yawn softly.

"Hmm, what is it?" Taehyung asked not realizing that they were sleeping in the same bed.

"We need to go to the market to buy stocks of food" Jungkook said softly

"Uhmm K-kook, w-why Am I here?" Taehyung asked now realizing that he was sleeping in one bed with Jungkook.

"You don't remember anything last night?" Jungkook replied

'Ohmygod! Did we do it already?. Oh My help me' Taehyung thought now a tint of pink is evident on his cheeks

"No silly. You were crying last night I think because the thunder storms and so I made my way here to comfort you. And it eventually worker" Jungkook said chuckling a little at the reaction of the younger

"Did I just say that out loud?" Taehyung asked looking away due to embarassment

"No. Judging from your expression I can clearly see what you're thinking about" Jungkook responded

"Uhmm you go shower on that bathroom while I go down and use the other bathroom" Jungkook suggested and Taehyung said a faint 'okay' before proceeding to the bathroom.

After getting dressed they both met in the living room once again, preparing to go to the supermarket to buy stocks of food.

Little did they know, everything was recorded and will be aired this saturday as their first episode.

On their way to the marke, Jungkook drove the car while Taehyung sat on the passenger seat. They sang along to the songs playing on the radio. Bang Bang Bang by BigBang was played on the stereo and Taehyung was starting to dance along and bounce at his seat.

Jungkook is stealing glance at him since he is driving. He chuckled at how cute Taehyung looked.

They got off the car and entered the market. The market had few customers since it's still early in the morning.

They walked through aisles and stuffed their cart with chips, vegetables, fruits, drinks and what so ever. After paying at the counter, Jungkook settled the shopping bags at the trunk of the car.

Also if you're asking yes, there's still camera on the car.

Finally I updated. This week is kinda stressing for me since our examination is fast approaching and projects will be nearing the deadline and we are catching up to pass the remaining projects given to us. Sorry for the late update, please bear with me.

For those who voted, Thank you very much. I do appreciate it. I really am thankful to all of you. And please do continue reading. Forgive me for any typos and wrong grammars.

Thank you💕