Chapter 8: Airing

It was sunday, Taehyung and Jungkook was still cuddled in the bed. Taehyung woke up first and decided to cook breakfast for Jungkook.

After washing up, he went down to the kitchen and cooked eggs with bacon.

Meanwhile Jungkook has kind of taken a liking to the younger. After two weeks of staying together. He found the younger so lovable. He loved how the younger would snuggle closer to him when he's cold, how he would miss the younger whenever the younger will leave to buy food, how the younger would make funny jokes to make him laugh whenever he's stressed.

He loved it all, he loved everything about the younger. One day he will confess based on his true feelings not just because of this program they were dragged into.

Jungkook woke up, noticing the emptiness on his arms. The warmth was nowhere to be found so he made his way to the bathroom and took a refreshing shower and soon made his way to the kitchen.

He saw Taehyung in a red apron preparing brrakfast. He found it cute especially with that red apron. He looks like a perfect wife. Jungkook giggled at the thought.

"Goodmorning Tae~" he sang catching the attention of the younger

"Goodmorning Kook. You're just in time. Come on let's eat" Taehyung replied while holding two plates of food.

After eating they were cuddled in the sofa because of Taehyung whining saying that he is cold. So they ended up cuddling in the couch at the living room

They were watching local tv shows until a certain show caught their attention. The introduction started and it showed the title "We got Married" they widened their eyes and still paid attention to the tv show.

After a few seconds of introduction. Their faces were shown and their otp name was also shown. "TaeKook couple" just below their picture.

They decided to watch further to see what progress they made during their first two weeks together.

On the television, the panel was shown. There was Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun.

It showed the recording of their first day, during their meeting, the little date on the cafe and soon the part of moving in was showed.

When their parents bid their goodbyes to their children and how they accepted their soon to be relationship. The crowd cooed at how supportive the parents were.

The next was when it was raining hard, Taehyung watched carefully since he doesn't remenber everything about that night.

Meanwhile Jungkook wasn't really paying attention he was just staring at the younger. He brought his hands up and started massaging the younger's hair. He chuckled when he heard Taehyung purr like a cat.

The video was cutted until the part where they cuddled in the middle of the night and when Jungkook comforted Taehyung that night. The show ended and they both smiled.

"I forgot to say thanks that night" Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's right cheek.
Resulting to a blushing Jungkook.

"You're welcome, always welcome" Jungkook responded and also pecked Taehyung's left cheek.

By now, Taehyung was blushing crimson red

Little did Jungkook know, Taehyung also had the same feelin