Chap 5: The start of another chapter

"Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon we're here" the driver said.

"Thank you Sir" they both said in unison.

The driver helped them move their things to the apartment room. When they successfully moved all the luggages . The driver bid goobye and left.

Both boys explored the apartment room and realized something.

"Uhm Tae, we only have one room and one bed"

"Uhm you can take the bed and I'll take the couch" Taehyung said lowering his head because of his shyness

"No. I prefer you to take the bed and I'll take the couch" Jungkook argued because he believes that he is a gentleman.

"But-" Taehyung started

"I insist" Jungkook rested his case and smiled softly at Taehyung who blushed.

They unpacked their things and put it in the designated locations. After unpacking it was already 6 in the evening. So they started to make their dinner.

They ate ramen since it's easier to cook and because they're tired to even go to the market to buy stocks of food.

They exchanged goodnights and went to bed. Of course after washing up. Jungkook settled himself on the couch. While Taehyung was on the bed staring at the ceiling blankly. Just then, it started to rain. At first it was just a slight rain but as time pass by the more the rain pours down. When the clock struck 12, a loud roar of thunder made Taehyung fell from the bed.

Taehyung is scared of thunders. He really hated it. He started sobbing due to fear. His sobbing became louder and by now, he is breathing really hard.

Meanwhile at the living room. A loud thud was heard. Jungkook groaned and sat up. He went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. After drinking water, he was on his way back to the couch when suddenly he heard faint sobs and heavy breathing.

He slowly walked to the direction of the cries and it led him to the bedroom. He sticked his ear on the door and tried to listen on what was happening on the other side of the door.

He slowly opened the door and saw Taehyung on the floor hugging his knees and lowering his head and sobbing. Jungkook rushed to the younger and held both sides of his head and tilt it upwards so that he can see the face of the younger.

Jungkook's heart broke at the sight of the younger. He had red puffy eyes, red nose from the sniffling and quivering lips.

"Hey hush now. It's okay, it's gonna be okay" Jungkook whispered now enveloping Taehyung in a hug.

"I-I'm scared" Taehyung whispered back with a shaky voice.

"Ssh, it's okay now. I'm here" Jungkook said but Taehyung's sobs still haven't stopped yet.

"Let's go to bed. Shall we?" Jungkook said and assisted Taehyung to stand up.

He laid Taehyung on the bed and crawled beside him. He slung an arm around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer to his chest. And whispered some words such as.

"Shh It's okay.. I won't leave"

"Go to sleep now" and singing songs to make him sleep.

Jungkook felt Taehyung relax under his touch. As for Taehyung, he found Jungkook's warmth comforting.

Now he was humming a song and was playing with the strands of Taehyung's hair. And after several minutes he too also drifted to sleep.

Fluff and angst might start from here. Please continue reading

Thank you💕