Chapter 8- Alive

Jason's pov

That scumbag is still alive in the hospital. I wish he was dead. I angrily go to the hospital. He was awake. Not to mention furious. "You're dead when I get out of here." "Fuck you!" I gripe, crossing my arms. "I'm only bringing the girls up here because they want to see you. If you hurt them, I will shoot you in the head and make sure you're dead." "I'm not afraid of you. You'd be dead if it wasn't for Kasi!" I head back home to get the girls. Then I take them to the hospital. For some odd reason, Miranda still cares about him. "Daddy!" She says running over. Sierra on the other hand stays by me. "Why did you leave?" He sighs. "I had to." He says. "I was always gonna come back." I wish he didn't. She glances back at me and Sierra. "Why do you hate uncle Jason?" He glares at me. "We've... Just got bad blood honey." He says. Well I will say he can be pretty decent with the kids. "Come on Sierra. Come see daddy." He says. She shakes her head and grabs my hand. "No. You hurt mom and uncle Jason." That enraged look returns. "You bastard! You're turning my fucking kids against me!" He yells. Miranda jumps back in fear when he screams. "I didn't do shit. You did it by hurting their mother." I say. "Come on Miranda." "No. Daddy needs me." I sigh. "He doesn't need you. He doesn't deserve you just like he doesn't deserve your mother." "I wanna stay uncle Jay." "You can't." "Yes she can you asshole! She's my kid not yours so butt the fuck out!" I hate him so freaking much. "We can't leave Miranda with him." Sierra whispers squeezing my hand tighter. "Don't worry. We aren't." I say. "Wait in the hall girls." After they leave, I walk to the bed. "You don't know me or what I'm capable of. I can and will destroy you. I know how to get away with murder. If you come near my sister or my nieces, I will kill you and not lose a wink of sleep because of it." I smirk. "And I don't need drugs to kick your retarded ass." "I'm not afraid of you." "Oh you should be you whackjob." I say, kinking the IV. He gasps in pain. "Do not come near my family again. I'm giving you fair warning. I highly recommend you fucking listen to it." I unkink it and back away. He definitely looks shaken up. "Don't fuck with a Georgia boy." I whisper stomping out the door.