The fake smile?

Jungkook:

We came into the classroom seeing Viviana sitting down as she had a small bandage on her head and a bit of blood on her clothes as well as bandages on her fingers.

We all sat down staring at her as the teacher did his lesson. We didn't care of what we had since we don't care about anything really.

I wachted Viviana the whole class period. Her hair blew behind her ear showing her pale skin a bit of her neck and ear.

I breathed softly and watched her skirt move up her legs a bit. I looked away and looked down her legs.

I didn't know why but I just wanted to look at her forever if I could but I was interrupted by the f*cking school bell.

I watched as she stood up putting her things away and walking out of the class and it went slowly as it went forever like I wanted but once again I was interrupted by someone now hitting the back of my head.

I rubbed my head and said "Yah! What was that for?!" I looked at Jimin who had just hit me. He laughed and said "well you were hawking a someone and you didn't even hear us saying your name dumba**"

I looked away and stood up pulling my bag over my shoulder making it hit Jimin in the face as well as making everyone giggling.

After walking out of the school and to the park we saw Viviana again but at a house and someone pulling her hair.

It was girl who had looked older then her and the rest of us. I didn't think the boys saw cuz they were still playing around with each other and some talking to each other and as well sleeping (Yoongi!) I heard Yoongi get smashed by Jimin and he yelled at him since it woke him. (Called it!)

I stopped paying attention to them as i saw Viviana smiling as the lady pulled her to the ground and b*tch slapped Viviana on the face.

I walked closer to them leaving behind the boys and saw that Viviana was tearing up but still had a smile on her face.

I heard the lady yell to Viviana "You stupid girl! You already made a scene!?Why are you so self-centered?! Huh?! I wish you weren't even born!"

The lady slapped her again and kicked her on the stomach as Viviana just took it.....I was watching and I noticed there were shadows behind me then soon enough i knew the boys behind me were watching with me.

When the lady back inside the house Jin was about to run to Vivana but everyone stopped her besides me (duh!)

We watched as Viviana slowly stood up and put her hair into a pony tail before she started picking up her things. Slowly after she finished she went into the house slowly closing the gate behind her making a click sound.

Vivana P.o.v:

I walked to my room slowly looking down not wanting to let my mom see me since she was gonna keep slapping me.

I shut my bedroom door and slowly locked it and dropped my stuff on to the floor. Then I walked to my bed falling forward and landing my body on to the bed as well as my face hit the pillow.

Time skip~~~~~Next day~~~~

Jungkook P.O.V:

We were sitting in our seats wondering is Viviana would come to school.

When she entered the class we looked at her seeing her lip having a cut and a few burises on her face and arms as well as legs.

She didn't even try to hide it. It confused me so much. Why wouldn't she cover up something that everyone could and can see maybe talk behind her back.

She sat down and started taking notes that was in the bord. It bothered me as well as the boys.

J-hope hyung stood up walking to her table then slamming his hand on the desk. It got everyone's attention.

J-hope threw her things on the ground and looked at her straight in the eye. She was smiling...god i hate that smile so freaking much! (Well she smiles because she wants to dummy! Or does she? No? Sorry...)

J-hope hyung pulled her up by the shirt and her hair was on her face covering her eyes but not her smile.

I knew he was angry because even though he was the ball of sunshine he had most dark past then us even Yoongi hyung.

Everyone was watching and I knew Jin was gonna pull J-hope back but Namjoon had pulled him to stop. Namjoon didn't want to get j-hope anymore mad.

Viviana had one just one tear drop roll down her cheek as J-hope yelled to her "what's wrong with you?! Huh?! Are you gonna let everyone talk crap about you?! Are you gonna let me and my group Bully?! Are you not gonna tell anyone what you're going through?!"

After he was done telling Viviana gripped his wrist and looked at him smiling letting tears flow down her cheeks. Her hair was out of her face and everyone saw.

Viviana smiled and nodded saying "yes....I'm gonna let them talk crap about me...they don't understand what I'm going through that's why they just talk crap and as for you guys bullying me....I know you've all went through what's happening to me....I know why you're doing this to me.....but even though you seem rude and jerks I know you have kind hearts.....I know that you guys are the only ones I can truely trust....."

J-hope dropped her and moved his hand away as she said "i don't care what other people say...." she looks at all of the guys and me giving eye contact as she continued "if that's all please sit down and keep quiet....I would like to finish the lesson..."

Just like that she sat down and everyone looked at what J-hope hyung was gonna do. They thought that he would do something else but he went back to his seat and say down.

Yoongi hyung ran his fingers through his hair and said loudly "quiet staring!" Everyone looked forward and the teacher started the lesson again like nothing didn't even happen.

I knew that something bad was gonna happen when Viviana would go home since there was a scene happened again....

Time skip~~~~~(>.<)

It was lunch and the boys and I were watching Viviana eat lunch alone on the table. I felt kinda sorry for her....I mean who wouldn't? Besides everyone in the school since they talked crap.

We were eatting slowly and soon enough Taehyung hyung stood up walking to her table and sat right in front of her. Then it was Jimin besides Taehyung. Soon after Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, and J-hope.

There was one more room right besides Viviana and I took it. It was really quiet some the whole school was staring at us. After a few secounds Viviana had finally said

"I told you..."

A/n:
Hello....hoped enjoyed....if this was short I'm sorry...but I'm trying my best....please again share with your friends and other people.....also tell me if there is anything wrong with my work....thank you for reading this chapter and a/n....have a good day or night....