Confessing

Viviana stood in front of jungkook eyes wide. "Y-you what?" She mumbled dropping her chocolates to the ground. "I love you Viviana" He said again staring at her with sad eyes with how she reacting.

"B-but you can't" she whispered looking at Jungkook's eyes as tears started to fall down her cheeks. Viviana's hands gripped into fists as they fell down to her sides. "Jungkook... I love you too but...but.."

she stuttered out her words as she looked up at the boy she loved so much. "there isn't anymore time" she said walking to Jungkook and pulling him into a hug.

she cried softly into his ear as she held him as close as can be. His head stuffed into the crook of her neck as his arms wrapped around her waist tightly. Jungkook stood there shocked pulling the girl closer.

He was confused but couldn't stop hearing her words that she loved him too. His eyes landed on to his hyungs who were watching from behind them to see her answer but by the looks of it it was going bad and good.

Jungkook looked at them nervously as Viviana cried more whispering that she was sorry and that she wouldn't be with him anymore. "WH-what do you mean?" Jungkook asked pulling back as he stared at the girl in front of him in worry.

"Jungkook..." she whispered as tears brushed down her cheeks more "i'm not real" she whispered just as her body started to glow. "b-but" Jungkook said stuttering on his words as he watched Viviana starting turn brighter.

Soon the others started to run towards them screaming her for to stop. Yoongi being the one who was the loudest. "I wish I could of stayed longer" Viviana said as her tears became the color of the rainbow.

it dropped down from her cheeks on to the cheeks of Jungkook who stood there crying himself while looking at the person he loved most in this world. things were just starting to get better.

They had all graduated school and applying for jobs or even getting accepted for college. Everyone but Viviana. Jungkook dropped to his knees watching as Viviana turned so bright that everyone around the walked had to shut there eyes. The last thing she was saying was "I love you all"

once the boys opened their eyes Viviana wasn't there anymore. The only thing being there was the necklace Locke she has always wore. Jungkook grabbed it as the other boys sat on their knees not knowing what to say.

Jungkook opened the locke and there laid a picture of her and the boys smiling happily. they were all happy because of her...now...their happiness was gone from them forever....

or was it?....