Friendship? Part 2

Jungkook p.o.v.:

When dinner was done everyone was now on the table but Jin walked to the living room shaking Viviana awake.

It took him about 5 mintues to finally get her awake and make her sit besides me since there was always an empty seat besides me.

Everyone was quiet. The person to break the silence was Viviana. She coughed and said "thanks...for bandageing me up and for letting me eat. I'll leave immediately af-" she was cut off by Jin who said "Nope. You're gonna stay with us for the night."

Namjoon looked at Jin and sighed knowing that Jin wasn't gonna change his mind that's just how he is. I looked at Viviana and she just nodded. Slowly everyone started to eat and the room started to get lively and happy now.

Taehyung and I fighting for food as Jimin and J-hope we're fighting with Suga who had took the last bread.

Author's p.o.v.:

While eatting Viviana was now watching them. They were totally different from the way they are school and she liked it very very much but she knew....she just knew that she won't be here forever......

As the night went on everyone had took a shower besides Viviana who was now in the shower. The boys were in the living room in a circle talking all at once. Namjoon slammed his hand on the table and he said "Shut up! We just need someone to share a room with Her since someone didn't let her sleep on the couch" Namjoon looked over at the nervous laughing Jin.

After about 5 more minutes of fighting Viviana came in wearing Jin's shirt and his sweats. She had a towel on her neck as she dried her way hair.

They didn't notice her until she sat next to them saying something making them scream since she just scared them. After a minute or two of screaming they all stopped and looked at Viviana.

Jungkook pushed Viviana and said "Don't scare us!" She just looked at them and said "well I just said something.....anyway um who's sharing a room with me?" It was silent. Dead silent................

----------------------

A/n:
Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoy!!!!